Funny advice from little children 7

Sorry for not uploading in a long time.

My shout outs are for darekk, sophiasage, bookwormgirl200, DairyyMilk and @BG4life.

Comments on the best age to get married...

Twenty three is the best age because you know the person forever by then.

No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married!

Advice on love...

Spend most of your time loving instead of going to work.

Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.

Tell your wife that she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck!

Don't forget your wife's name. That will mess up the love.

Sensitivity don't hurt.

Be a good kisser. It might make your wife forget that you never take out the rubbish.

Don't say you love somebody and then change your mind. Love isn't like picking what movie you want to watch.

Advice on what to do if a first date goes bad...

I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.

Comments on what people are thinking when someone says "I love you!"

The person is thinking: 'Yeah, I really do love him. But I hope he showers at least once a day.

Some lovers might be real nervous, so they are glad that they finally got it out and said it, and now they can go eat.

Comments on why people in love hold hands...

They want to make sure their rings don't fall off, because they paid good money for them.

They are just practicing for when they might have to walk down the aisle someday and do the holy matchimony thing.

Comments on titles of Love Ballads You Can Sing To Your Loved One...

I Love Hamburgers, I Like You!

You Are My Darling Even Though You Also Know My Sister.

I Am In Love With You Most of the Time, But Don't Bother Me When I'm With My Friends.

How Do I Love Thee When You're Always Picking Your Nose?

Honey, I Got Your Curly Hair and Your Nintendo On My Mind.

Hey, Baby, I Don't Like Girls, But I'm Willing To Forget You Are One!

Thank you for reading, please vote, comment and follow.