Funny advice from little children 6

My shout outs are for The_darkest_hour, SydneyP127, DanaeGeurten, KnownAsTheUnknown and teabella909.

Comments on how people in love act...

Lovers will just be staring at each other and their food will get cold. Other people care more about the food.

They act mooshy. Like puppy dogs, except puppy dogs don't wag their tails nearly as much.

All of a sudden, the people get movies fever so they can sit together in the dark.

Romantic adults usually are all dressed up, so if they are just wearing jeans it might mean they used to go out or they just broke up.

It's love if they order one of those desserts that are on fire. They like to order those because it's just like how their hearts are -- on fire.

See if the man picks up the check. That's how you can tell if he's in love.

Many daters just eat pork chops and french fries and talk about love.

Comments on what mum and dad have in common...

Both don't want no more kids.

Comments on how to tell if people are married...

Married people usually look happy to talk to other people.

You might have to guess based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.

Comments on deciding who to marry...

You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.

No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.

Comments on strategies to make people fall in love with you...

Tell them that you own a whole bunch of sweet stores.

Shake your hips and hope for the best.

Yell out that you love them at the top of your lungs...and don't worry if their parents are right there.

Don't do things like have smelly, green trainers. You might get attention, but attention ain't the same thing as love.

One way is to take the girl out to eat. Make sure it's something she likes to eat. French fries usually works for me.

Thank you for reading, please vote, comment and follow.