page 49, missing you

"i miss sunoo.." sunghoon blurted out not know there's three other people in the room. "huh?" jihoon looked confused, while the two other knew what was going on. "jeez i heard that he is arriving today, calm down." jungwon went back texting.

"yeah that's why i asked for a day off again." sunghoon continue staring blankly at the wall. "you knew?" minjun cut in. "yeah i asked him when he was returning." finally blinking he continued, "he said that he has a lot to tell us when he returns home.

"really? wah can't wait for him to spill all the tea, plus he really needs to get practicing for his singing competition." jihoon pouted. "singing competition?" sunghoon asked. "yeah don't you know? he has a singing competition on the first week of school or something.

"wish him the best honestly." minjun stared at her phone.
-

"don't you think it's about time that you confess your feelings towards sunoo?" jungwon was suddenly doing a 1 on 1 with sunghoon. "yeah! i literally tried to confess to sunoo but a sperm donor decided to disrupt my confessing time! he even made sunoo cried!" sunghoon whined.

"i don't think that's the sperm donor fault that he got injured and sunoo cried but.. you should maybe do a meaningful one." jungwon insisted. "tonight i will do tonight!" sunghoon pledge. jungwon just rolled his eyes, "you need to plan and make it a meaningful one! plus sunoo would be tired from all the stress he had." he logically explained.

sighing sunghoon decided that maybe he should plan it out first.
-

after an hour past the door opened, "i'm home!" sunoo yelled. the first person he saw was jungwon dropped his phone and dashing out to hug him, "waa! i missed you how's your father?" jungwon didn't bother letting go of the hug. "he's fine, by the way i am very breathless right now you're going to squeeze me to death!" sunoo whined.

"breathless by me?" sunghoon teasingly said while walking down to grab sunoos bag, he huffed, "in your dreams." but maybe not.
-

"where's jihoon and minjun?" sunoo looked around. "they went out." sunghoon lied. "seriously? on the day i arrived, hmph that's kind of mean." sunoo crossed his arms. sunghoon just went on patting his head all of a sudden, feeling surprised, "you like my head that much or what, you have been patting my head since i arrived." sunoo pouted.

"nah i just think you are cute that's why." sunghoon bluntly said. "is that your way of confessing to me?" sunoo teased. "maybe."

"huh?"

"go shower."
-

"what the heck.." sunoo murmured to himself while drying his hair, he looked at himself on the foggy mirror. "why is he making me feel so giddy today." sunoo patted his now flushed cheeks.

before he could open his bathroom door, he heard minjun and jihoon entering the house. "those jerks, they left when i arrived." sunoo said upsetly. he swiftly opened the door to see both of them suddenly hiding the items behind their back.

"what the, are yall planning to do something suspicious behind our backs?" sunoo scrunched his face. awkward silence filled up the air as they blinked, "hah.. no. age restrictions." minjun kept a straight face. sunoo just looked at them up and down before excusing him to head to jungwons room.

as he blows onto his hair using a hair dryer, the door suddenly bursted open. "you scared me!" sunoo used his free hand to place it on his heart that skipped a beat. "sorry sun, i need to hear every tea that happened at new york!" jungwon closed the door behind him. sunoo sighed and went on taking a seat on the bed explaining from the top to the bottom of what literally happened, it was such a roller coaster.

as jungwon was gasping for the nth time for the sudden plot twist and laughing at how sunoo described how his father had no basic hygiene and was scratching and digging everywhere. he kept on blabbering about how unexpected both of his parents behaviour just changed.

"by the way is sunghoon staying here or something?" sunoo asked. "yeah, his house is renovating right now cause of some roof things." jungwon said. "minjun is going to complain at how many mens there are under this one roof." sunoo giggled.
-

"i am kicking you out of my room tonight!" jungwon pushed sunoo out of the room. "oh why! there's no more space left at the guest room!" sunoo faced jungwon. "you're too noisy.. you snore too much.. you talk about how perfect me and jay are as a couple!" jungwon lied. "hey! i don't snore and.. talk about your crappy relationship, i literally slept with sunghoon and he told me that i was fine!"

"if you slept with sunghoon and he is okay with it sleep with him for tonight! goodnight!!" jungwon shut the door infront of him. sunoo huffed and turned his body to bump into sunghoon. "oh sorry." sunoo exhaled. "ey it's fine, so you're sleeping in my room tonight?" sunghoon pointed at the guest room. sunoo just nodded.
-

"i can't believe he just kicked me out, i don't snore do i?" sunoo rolled around but faced sunghoon in the end. "i mean you kind of do..?" sunghoon lied. "excuse you! i don't, i am such a quiet sleeper!" sunoo sat up and smacked the blanket they both are sharing. "i'm joking but maybe you do at jungwons room?" sunghoon shrugged.

the truth is sunghoon made a plan for jungwon to say that so sunoo can sleep with him in the same bed again, that's how the upsetting lie was formed.

"let's just head to sleep. i'm tired!" sunoo shot up and off the light switch. "izn't it morning in new york, how did you adjust to the timing so easily." sunghoon questioned. "maybe because i didn't get enough sleep. goodnight sunghoon." sunoo slipped his arms and cuddled sunghoon naturally, leaving him a little flustered.

a/n: realise how a few more chaps and the book is ending soon?

make sure to drop a vote!

i'm available here!
https://linktr.ee/current_love