page 15, meet up (2)

after the kid left jay checked his watch and realises if they don't run to the theatre they won't be able to watch the movie in time. "jungwon, i think we might need to make a run for it." jay panicked a little, he can't miss his favourite movie by one second.

"are we late?" jungwon question. "if we don't make a run for it then yes we are going to be late." jungwon widened his eyes, "let's go then." just then jungwon unintentionally hold jays hand.

they were both running to the theatre in full speed, they can't waste their tickets by being late!

"we.. we arrived in time.. just 3 minutes to spare." jungwon said breathlessly, jay proceed to dash to the counter where they were selling popcorn and quickly ordered a large one.

"let's go make our way to the theatre."

they were finally inside after the worker scanned their ticket, they took a seat while the last advertisement was ending.

the movie started.
-

jay was busy munching at the popcorn, he accidentally woke up late and didn't have time to eat a full breakfast so he was extremely hungry. just then when he was about to grab the next piece of popcorn.

he felt a hand.

they both turned around to face each other at the same time. awkwardness rised and they looked away and laughed it off.

after an hour, the movie finally closed off, jay felt satisfied and was able to check off something from a bucket list. 'watching a movie with a friend'

jay is that type of person that struggles to make friends since he gives a fierce impression that people thinks he is some sort of mafia or gangster, but in reality, he was quite the opposite of that. he is extremely soft hearted.

jungwon and jay got up from their seats and proceeded to exit the theatre.

"what a great movie, i'm very hungry though.. would you wanna go eat some dessert since its around 3pm?" jungwon stretched his arms and legs due to hism being stuck in a position for too long.

jay replied saying that he was hungry to and knows a great dessert place nearby to visit.
-

nulk palace' jungwon read the sign, "palace?" damn it does look like one. jungwon looked around while they enter.

"welcome!" the workers greeted them. jay pointed at a table so that jungwon can go take a seat while he order the best selling items that makes the 'palace' so special.

jay came back with a device on him hand, it was kind of a alarm that informs you when your order is ready and you can come to collect.

"jay what did you order?" jungwon questioned while resting his arms on the table.

"i order two croffles for us." jay smiled.

"woah, never heard of that before i can't wait to try!"

just then the device rang, "i will go grab the food!" jungwon insisted since jay helped order.

after a while jungwon comes back with a tray with two plate of croffles, he then placed it on the table.

"wow.. they are so generous with the toppings.." jungwon admired at it and took a seat.

"try it" jay cut his croffle into bite pieces and ate one.

jungwon then did the same too. "woah! it's delicious! i feel like i'm in heaven right now." both of them continued eating while jungwon is mainly talking. jay has the habit of not talking while eating so he just listens to jungwon instead.
-

"today was so fun! thanks for hanging out with me and paying that croffles, i will repay you one day!" jungwon smiled

"no worries just repay me with your friendship and that's all" jay smiled back.

jungwon eyes sparkled for a second before they both waved at each other as they part ways to go home.
-

jungwon finally arrived home, he decided to take a quick shower before going to bed to lie down when suddenly his stomach made a weird sound, "why does my tummy feels.. weird..?" he rubbed his stomach. "did i ate too much coffles?"

a/n: hmm have yall tried coffles before?

make sure to drop a vote!!

i'm available here!
https://linktr.ee/current_love