page 7, a karen and a servant (2)

after complaining about the food the waitress decided to call out the chef who prepared his food. turns out it was that servant, looks like he has two roles.

the chef apologized for his poor service as remembered how he accidentally added too much salt and soaked his hoodie. he promise he will give him a refund but then jungwon decided to cut him off.

"instead of giving me a refund, give me your number."

clearly the chef looked shocked, "uhh.. okay sure." the chef scratched the back of his head and excused himself back to the kitchen.
-

they finally got out of the restaurant and jungwon punched in the air with the note in his hand though he was angry he couldn't waste this opportunity. "i got his number let's g-, wait! what is his name?" minjun sighed and rubbed her forehead. "just ask him when you text him use your brain." jungwon rolled his eyes. jihoon then cut in, "by the way.. is it okay if me and minjun go on a alone date now? i mean yall can hangout with each other if you guys don't mind" sunoo and jungwon look at each other "sure!" they said in sync.

while they part their ways sunoo suggested that they should go to a ice cream store.

jungwon and sunoo talked a lot on their way there, "jungwon, do you know this ice skater called park sunghoon? you know that's jihoons idol and he always nags at me saying he wants to go there."

jungwon looked at the older one "park sunghoon? that is minjun's friend."

sunoo eyes widened " what? are you serious?!? omg you should ask whether if jihoon can meet park sunghoon he is so annoying because he keeps nagging how he wished he can meet him one day."

"okay i will try my luck whether minjun will agree on it but just so you know it is not guaranteed if he could meet park sunghoon, he is a busy guy and i barely see him.. most is once a few months while minjun can meet him a few times a month since she is one of those who are allowed to enter his property and know his passcode." jungwon ranted in jealousy.

sunoo looked a little confused, "he only allows a few people to enter his property? then what about guests?" jungwon looked at him saying "that's a different situation, i mean let's be honest it's technically because his apartment is luxury and he doesn't allow humans that are not in the category of 'important'."

sunoo then questioned "are you important to him?" jungwon shrugged while slightly questioning himself. sunoo still had multiple questions but he doesn't want to seem like a weirdo on their first day and just decided to change the topic.

a/n: purr i can't believe it's valentines!!

make sure to drop a vote!!

i'm available here!
https://linktr.ee/current_love