page 40, happy day

a few days past after the audition clip has been sent and today was finally the day where they will be revealing who got accepted in the competion. "jihoon.. i am so nervous! what if i didn't make it in-" suddenly a notification disturbed their conversation.

"hold on let me check." as jihoon held up his phone. "you.. you made it in!" sunoo screamed a omg and they both started twirling and dancing in circles. sunoo can finally show his talent to the school. "let's get you practicing soon! the competition is on the week where school starts ack!" jihoon clapped his hands. "i'm gonna make sure to boil hot tea for you everyday to make sure your throat is in the perfect condition!" jihoon excitedly said.

"i don't think i can sleep if i keep drinking tea!" sunoo pouted.

-

"jungwon! welcome home, i have something to tell you and you need to help me with something!" sunoo grabbed jungwons hands. "all of a sudden? okay let's go!" jungwon and sunoo went into the room to start their private session,

"jungwon.. i got accepted in a singing competition!" sunoo raised both of his hands happily. jungwon squealed, "waa! i am so proud of you sunoo!" they both went in for a hug, "also jungwon i need your help in picking an outfit!" sunoo let go of their hug and went to grab two pieces of outfit from his emergency stash of clothes he brought.

"one with a blue sweater and beige jeans, another one with a orange and blue patch jacket with a white turtle neck underneath with a blue jeans to match, which one should i wear?" sunoo lifted the outfits. "you should try the orange and blue patch jacket one! it looks unique and you will definitely match it!" jungwon leaned back. "okay thank you jungwon!"

"by the way, where did you went just now? you look like you're on cloud nine or something." sunoo inspected his face. "um.. i went out with jay haha.." jungwon scratched his head in embarrassment. something must have happened.. considering jungwons ring is now no longer on his index finger but on his ring finger.

-

a few hours ago..

jay :)

wanna hangout? im

a bit bored

-

sureee where do you

wanna go? :D

-

the weather is nice today

should we go on a ferris

wheel?

-

sure! where should i

meet you at??

-

xxx location, 5pm

r u fine with that?

-

yup! see you there!

-

alright see you

5pm came fast and both of them have already arrived,"waa! jay long time no see!" jungwon waved frantically. jay waved back with a smile, "ah, nice to see you after a long time."

"so.. where's the ferris wheel area?" jungwon turned to see jay looking at the online maps. "well it says we just need to walk straight for a while, no need to turn.." jay double checked. "okay! let's go then!"

through out the journey it was a bit awkward, ever since the confession jay and jungwon haven't communicated, it took a lot of courage for him to finally ask if they wanted to hang out.

"so.. how are you these few days?" jungwon fidgetted with the ring on his finger. "um.. i have been fine, still working at the same restaurant i first met you at haha.." jay scratched his head looking at how jungwon kept the ring. "i actually got promoted as well.. i guess they saw potential in me or something.." jay cleared his throat.

"waaa congrats! i should treat you ice cream for this!" jungwon eyes beamed with joy. "ah really? thank you.." jay felt slightly relieved, at least the awkward tension is gone now since they found a topic.

-

"what ice cream flavour do you want?" jungwon glanced at the menu from baskin robins. "what do you recommend?" jay joined in looking at the menu. "hm.. you should try pistachio? i feel like you would seem to enjoy this flavour!" jungwon convinced.

"okay sure then, what flavour are you gonna get?" jay asked. "mom is an alien flavour." jungwon immediately respond. jay furrowed his brows, "that's a interesting name." he giggled.

-

"may i get a.. pistachio and mom is an alien flavour please!"

"that would be $5!" the cashier directed him to swipe the card in the machine. before jungwon could, jay swiped before him. "thank you! please wait for your ice cream to be scooped at the waiting line!"

"jay.. why did you pay i was suppose to treat you today.." jungwon pouted. jay paused for a second, "just treat me dinner next time." he smiled soothingly.

-

jungwon eyes snapped to the window as he feels the ferris wheel starts moving even higher, "wow! it's gonna be so cool once we reach the top later on." jungwon shifted closer to the window to admire at the view on the right. "phew.. luckily i chose the correct ferris wheel." jay tasted his ice cream. "yeah! even the queue wasn't that long, thank god our ice cream didn't melt too much." jungwon grinned like a cheshire cat.

as both of them took their time to admire at the view while licking their ice cream, the crowd of people started turning into smaller blobs, signalling that they are getting even higher. "i can't believe the tickets were free, this is literally amazing!" jungwon complimented.

but the truth is, the ticket was quite costly, even more expensive than average, but good reviews. jay didn't want to make jungwon feel bad for the amount he always spent on him so he blurted out a lie saying that the ticket was free. luckily, he somehow believed the lie though jays voice was cracking at that point.

"it's my first time being on a ferris wheel! this is so fun, look! we are almost reaching the top." jungwons cat eyes widened as he slowly see the full view. "it's your first time riding?" jay came to conclusion that maybe jungwon believed his lie because he has never seen the price for ferris wheels before.

as jungwon nodded his head, jay then pointed at the window, "oh look! the sky is so pretty!" jay looked at the pretty view infront of him. "wa! the clouds are pink because of the sunset! i have never witness this infront of me before!" jungwon admired while his cat eyes wandered around the sky forgetting about the ice cream that is dripping right now.

"so it's your first time seeing a sunset.. with me?"

jungwon turned back and melted, gently smiling back, "yeah, with you."

a/n: hv u seen a sunset live bef?

make sure to drop a vote!!

i'm available here!
https://linktr.ee/current_love