page 12, recognizing the kim sunoo itself

sunghoons heart was pounding nonstop.

"sunghoon? sunghoon? snap out of it, if you are that tired we can always leave earl-" minjun got cut off by jihoon nudging her shoulder.

"oh i am so sorry guys uh, nice to meet you sunoo." he shook his hand and gave him a gentle smile. minjun knew that they both recognize each other but just didn't say it out.

"sigh.."

"minjun are you okay? here drink some orange juice." jihoon walked up and grabbed the orange juice on the table, just then jungwon accidentally made jihoon trip and spill a little making it end up on sunoos outfit

"oh no! my hoodie is wet, i didn't bring any other.." sunoo pouted.

"oh.. i'm so sorry sunoo i didn't mean to accidentally make jihoon spill juice on you!" jungwon immediately grab a box of tissue.

"it's okay guys i have a lot of shirt that i can't wear anymore maybe he can fit in it don't worry"

"yeah, sunoo go follow sunghoon to the closet he has a lot of clothes just borrow one." minjun said with a slight evil smile.

"yeah.. just follow me." sunghoon looked down feeling a little shy.

on the other hand sunoo was a little scared, what if it becomes awkward and he ends up saying something wrong, what if they realise it is each other and start making things go awkward?
-

sunghoon brought sunoo to his closet. "woah.. that's the size of my bedroom.." sunoo admired and looked around the room.

"uhm here, take this it's the only hoodie i have that doesn't fit me.

"oh thanks! do you mind leaving so i can change..?" sunoo looked at him awkwardly.

"of course, of course, its as if i wanted to stay that's inappropriate haha." sunghoon and sunoo laughed awkwardly.

sunghoon went out the door and sunoo heart beat slowly goes down.

"gosh it felt like hours.." sunoo placed his hand on his chest.
-

"okay guys i am done!" sunoo went out the room. jihoon looked at him "wow! it looks better than the one i accidentally spil-." sunoo cut him off, "stop." he then proceeds to sit on the couch where they were all chatting.

a few minutes past and it was almost time for them to go, sunghoon had a schedule later on so they decided to give him a break and get ready.

"can i get your phone number sunghoon? so i can tell you when i can give back the hoodie once i finish washing." sunghoon then responded with a lie saying yes even though he is just going to say he could keep it. he just wants sunoo number so they can get closer even though he rarely has time for using his device.

suddenly the door clicked open.

"bro bro wh-"

"jay!" jungwon jumped up

sunghoon looked at him "eh you know him?"

"yeah, he is the one who spilled water on me also and gave me salty food."

sunghoon formed an 'o' shaped "so that was him." sunghoon thought.

"jungwon? what are you doin-, oh. i see, i will leave you guys alone don't wor-",before jay could finish he got cut off.

"no it's okay we are all just about to leave anyways, thanks sunghoon bye now, byebye to you too jay." minjun and the rest waved

"wait i haven't give my phone number yet!" sunghoon raised his voice.

"don't worry i will give him myself." minjun waved.

sunghoon waved back at the rest saying their farewells.

a/n: the sentences are quite chopped up due to my culinary skills.. (joke.. im rlly bad at cooking) but technically cause there are a few people talking so i don't want to it to confuse too much yurh

make sure to drop a kudo!

i'm available here!
https://linktr.ee/current_love