page 38, another round of tea

sunghoon dropped off at a coffee shop to meet his manager for a meeting while the rest just drops off at minjuns place, sunoo felt that it would be sad to be staying alone at a dorm being desperate to talk to someone so he decided that at least he can annoy jungwon while the two love birds lock themselves in a room cuddling.

"jungwon! we are home!" minjun dropped her heavy bag down immediately and lying on the couch as if she went through stages of suffering. laughing at the sight of it, jungwon immediately got out of his room and hugged each one of them. "i missed yall so much! i was so bored for the past few days you know!" jungwon pouted.

"hey! it's as if you never went on a date with jay to somewhere.. where was it again?" minjun scratched her head. "jeju, i went to jeju with jay." jungwon looked away recalling what happened during their last day of trip. as awkward as it is jungwon still has problems and feels shy about it.

although jungwon half rejected him, he is slowly realising what personality jay has during the jeju trip they went together, totally his ideal type.

"jungwon you have to tell me everything that happened during your trip!" sunoo said excitedly, he really wants to know what happened between them.

"okay okay." jungwon rolled his eyes teasingly, during the past few days jungwon had been stuck doing nothing but rolling around the bed being bored, he always spammed messages to sunoo and he always replied at night or early morning when jungwon is still sleeping.

still feeling a bit bored, jungwon just dragged sunoo to his room to spill all the events that happened during the trip and.. jays confession.
-

"so what happened during your trip huh?" sunoo wriggled his brows teasingly. jungwon sighed and joined sunoo on the bed ready to share a whole story.

"so basically during the jeju trip he spent so much money! i barely payed a cent or something, anyways we went to the beach to go chillax and then we went to the mall.."

and so for the few minutes that went by quickly, jungwon shared his amazing trip that he had for free. but here comes the part where jungwon felt a bit awkward.

"he also.. confessed to me all of a sudden at the bridge haha.." jungwon rubbed the ring on his index that he accepted from jay even though the confession was.. declined?

"huh? so fast? you guys only exchanged numbers and chatted for awhile and went on a sudden jeju trip and suddenly jay fall in love with you due to your 'charms'?" sunoo frowned at how fast someone can fall in love with.

"i mean yeah, that's why i kinda rejected him!" jungwon shot up in defense. "you rejected him?" sunoo suddenly lowered down his volume in shock. "yeah.. i felt that maybe his feelings were short term and i really don't want to get heartbroken.." jungwon sighed. "heartbroken..? you like him?" sunoo was puzzled.

"look maybe or not i just feel like there's some kind of connection, still! it's too early, i will just let our interactions flow by and see what happens!" jungwon bravely said. "make sure to not be late and hesitate yeah.. if you need help just ask me!" sunoo felt that maybe he might be able to help.
-

"you know.. you should come visit my dorm at my university, surprisingly they allow people in as long as the owner of the dorm gives permission. but sadly they need to be out by 8pm, it's like a curfew.." sunoo whined. "maybe we should just invest in living together. living with this love birds sometimes can be disturbing.." jungwon brushed his hair.

they both giggled at the thought of minjun and jihoon at how unnecessarily cute and clingy they are.
-

sunoo started looking at that one penguin plushie, but coming to realisation he suddenly asked, "jungwon.. realising it now i haven't ask your age before.. how old are you?" jungwon hesitated before answering, "i'm 18 this year what about you?"

"hehe i'm 19! that means i am older than you!" sunoo grinned. "waaa! i knew this was going to happen, i wished you were younger than me!" jungwon punched the bed. "why though?" sunoo was surprised at the sudden thought of jungwon saying that.

"well it's just that i have always been the younger one kind of boring sometimes cuz i skipped a year in school.." jungwon crossed his arms. "eyy.. don't worry about it, trust me through out our friendship we won't be mentioning about age, that's what friends do! be comfortable no matter what your age is.. unless your'e a old man." sunoo coughs.

jungwon lowkey melted at how sweet that little sentence was, let's just say he now admire at sunoo and changed his perspective of how age doesn't matter anymore.

a/n: sunoo being a lifesaver 101 REAL

make sure to drop a vote!

i'm available here!
https://linktr.ee/current_love