page 8, our first

"is your friend kim sunoo? the one on enstagrams that takes daily selcas and sometimes with mint chocolate ice cream!?" minjun asked while jumping up and down. she was kind of a fan of him since he was adorable. minjun couldn't contain her happiness seeing the kim sunoo in real life, she didn't know how to react so she decided to just keep quiet when they were eating but always making quick glances at sunoo as his smile was cute. don't get her wrong, she prefers jihoon but sunoos visuals are over the top.

"yeah why?" jihoon asked a little suspicious about her. "don't worry i don't like him it's just i follow him on enstargram and i like his selfies." jihoon nodded and hummed in response.

they finally arrived at the destination they wanted to go together from their hours of deciding. it was the movie theatre, they both were big fans of love stories and there was one about a dancer girl and a ordinary guy so they decided to check it out.
-

they took their popcorns and sat at the back row, the movie finally started.

... "sniff sniff." small sobs was heard, jihoon turned to the side and saw minjun tearing up and wiping her tears with her sweatshirt because of the movie. jihoon slightly smiled to himself mumbling "cute".

a/n: extremely short chapter but bear with me and understand that during 2022 it was my early stage of writing so i don't know how to be consistent when writing chapters ack

make sure to drop a vote!

i'm available here!
https://linktr.ee/current_love