page 17, bucket hat guy

[a few hours ago]

"park sunghoon! park sunghoon! please sign your autograph!" a lot of fangirls were crowding him nonstop. he felt a little dizzy since he was running with a mask and a bucket hat, his head was pounding like crazy.

"please.. give me some space." sunghoon begged desperately, of course the fans didn't care all they want to get is his attention and autographs for the likes and attention. suddenly a group of bodyguards ran towards his direction and sunghoon immediately got what he wanted and panted..

while the fans were being blocked by the bodyguards, sunghoon took the chance to enter the car the bodyguard drove.
-

"where were you heading to sir?" the bodyguard asked while turning the steering wheel.

"just bring me to a nearby cafe i need to grab a drink i saw one just now, you can leave afterwards." sunghoon said while trying to recover from what happened. it was the first time he experienced it as he was usually protected by. he thought that if would be empty but turns out he was wrong because it was a weekend.

the bodyguard told sunghoon that they arrived and he immediately walked towards the cafe and entered. he ordered a glass of the most expensive drink as he wanted to quickly take a seat in the air conditioner to cool down.

while he was searching for a seat, he saw a familiar back. "sunoo?" sunghoon asked, he took a closer look. "it is sunoo.." sunghoon then realised that he seems tired and sound asleep.
-

his drink was served and sunghoon decided to sit beside sunoo, he felt comfortable and peaceful looking at him sound asleep.

sunghoon quickly gulped his drink finished and rested his arm just like how sunoo did, he lays down and kept staring at sunoo while admiring at his features, "wow.." sunghoon thought as he stares at his eyelashes. it was so gorgeous and long.

a/n: i honestly wished my eyelashes like curl up naturally as it looks so pretty

make sure to drop a vote!

i'm available here!
https://linktr.ee/current_love