page 13, texting

"sunoo here is sunghoons number." minjun hands back sunoos phone, "please don't leak or spread sunghoons number." even though minjun mentioned it she still believes in sunoo that he won't anyhow leak his number. sunoo smiled back, "i won't don't worry! i just need to give back the hoodie and that's all, i can delete the contact after if you want!" minjun panicked and waved her arms in a 'no' signal, "there's no need for that, just leave it there for emergency." sunoo nodded his head.

-

"byebye yall!" minjun and jungwon waved their hands before entering their apartment. "jungwon, your eyes are glued to the phone from the starting to now, what are you even doing?" jungwon finally looked up and said, "oh sorry i was talking to jay, since we are friends already we talk more often!" minjun formed a 'o' shape on her mouth indicating 'no wonder..'

once they entered the house minjun went to take a shower whereas jungwon still continued tapping nonstop on the screen.

jay

jay how come you know where

sunghoon lives at?

-

oh i am his non-related brother, i didn't

tell you about it cause i was scared

you were going to use me or so..

-

hey! don't think like that of me i swear

i'm not like those weird kids i just want

to be friends with people, don't worry

-

phew okay, i have to go

now today is a busy day bye!

awhie byebye! text me if you need

anything

*seen*

on the other hand, sunoo was home alone and bored so he decided to add sunghoon's contacts and give him a text.

sunghoon

hey sunghoon! i will return you

your hoodie tomorrow, is that

okay? by the way i am sunoo

-

oh no worries, just keep it

it's too small for me

anyways.

oh okay thankyou

*seen*

sunoo off his phone and placed it on the table right beside him, he then laid on his couch looking at the ceiling. "wow.. so technically i have a hoodie from my so called old crush.."

a/n: im so exhausted today ack!

make sure to drop a vote!!

i'm available here!
https://linktr.ee/current_love