page 22, the starting

a few weeks past, minjun and jihoon has been hanging out way often and getting clingy with each other. suddenly minjun suggested an idea so that they could hangout with sunoo since he has been alone and they haven't been talking much lately.

"what idea?" jihoon asked minjun. "a camping trip!" minjun said excitedly.

"woah just both of us? but we don't know how to cook and we always have been ordering take out. are we just going to burnt marshmallows everyday and get diabetes?" jihoon said jokingly.

minjun rolled her eyes sarcastically. "noo we are going to invite sunoo, remember he always sign up for those camping trip cause he is too extroverted and likes talking to people? the rest who signed up said they enjoyed his chattering so much and there were literally people wanting to hangout with him. i mean that's not the point but we can invite sunoo!"

jihoon nodded, "you think.. its possible to invite sunghoon?" jihoon faced to see a minjun giving her a slight death stare. "you think it's possible-" jihoon then cutted her off, "it's worth a shot PLEASE? izn't he on break right now from his promotions since he is quite done done? a few days won't harm." jihoon pouted as he is extremely desperate to hangout every second he has with sunghoon.
a few minutes later, minjun decided to call sunghoon since sunoo already agreed to going to the camping trip.

after a while.

"okay okay i will go." minjun asked whether sunghoon could go for the camping trip on call. she begged him so much times and he finally accepted once minjun mentioned sunoos name and that he is also going. kinda sus aint it?

suddenly sunghoon insisted on adding sunoo to the call cause minjun told him that he was texting him about when. "okay?" minjun raised her eyebrows, just then jihoon got a plate of fruits and sat beside minjun, "hi sunghoon!" sunghoon waved at him.

as minjun was asking whether sunoo could be added. sunoo on the other hand was panicking, his hair was messy and he was wearing a face mask. "oh my goodness." sunoo immediately threw the face mask in the trashbin and brushed his hair neatly.

"okay you can add me now." sunoo texted minjun feeling a bit worried whether he looks alright. while he was waiting for him to be accepted in the call. he felt that there was something inbetween his teeth and decided to off the camera.

"sunoo? why is your camera off?" minjun questioned. sunoo just on it and lied an excuse saying he 'accidentally'.
-

"so when do yall want to go on a camping trip?" sunoo asked.

"uhhh how about this friday? i found an area to go plus there is a cabin." jihoon sitting beside her showed the area on his phone.

"ooo okay i don't have any schedules and that looks cool." sunghoon replied.

"thanks!" jihoon smiled widely.

sunoo smirked at how funny looking jihoon was whenever he replies him, jeez, such a fanboy for sunghoon.

"oh yeah how's jungwon this days? i heard he went on a trip with his friends to-" sunghoon then cutted him off, "friends? i thought he went with jay?"

"HUH?" all of them were in sync with a little delays, even jihoon was confused although he wasn't close to him but they do talk sometimes.

"are they dating or something? cause jungwon keeps on mentioning about jay what are they even doing? and since when my brother attracted to guys!?" minjun was so confused it was like she was questioning her whole life.

"they didn't told me much but he did say he was going out with jungwon for a few days so.. i don't know." sunghoon scratches his back of his head. "okay guys i have to go i need to do some final work, just tell me in the group chat when yall confirmed everything, thanks byebye!" sunghoon waved at them.

"bye!" they all waved back at him.

a/n: woo jaywon time!

make sure to drop a vote!

i'm available here!
https://linktr.ee/current_love