page 48, overreacting

as sunoo and his mother stepped in the car, he felt that his heart was pounding, is his dad going to be alright? will he even be alive by the time he arrived? suddenly his mother placed her hands on sunoos, "don't worry too much, you will know when you get there." she gave a gentle smile.

sunoo wondered though, know when you get there? is this a surprise at this point?
-

"we have arrived." the driver spoke for the first time. "let's go.." mother opened the car door. as they enter the hospital and sign a paper to enter the room, sunoo kept on looking around, the hospital compared to his hometown was so much different that he almost bump into a wall.

as they got off the lift and stood infront of the door, his mother opened it swiftly showing a very injured person with bandages all over, and someone whos just sleeping peacefully beside.

gasping he ran towards the injured person, "oh my god!" sunoo placed his hands over his mouth. his mother slightly choked, "sunoo wrong person.." he looked over. huh? that was his father?

"are you sure? you said he is very injured, this person only has a scratch.." sunoo looked confused.

"hey! if i have a scratch i'm injured as well okay!" his father suddenly said it out loud. "oh geez hey dad.." sunoo scratched his head he thought dad was sleeping for a second.

his father sat up from his bed and adjusted his blanket, "who's that person right there then..?" sunoo whispered to his mother. "it's your fathers bodyguard.. yeah.." sunoo scoffed, "it would have been acceptable if he was in this condition, you made me fly over to new york just for a scratch?" he crossed his arms.

"sunoo." his father sternly said while digging his nose. "how can you be so not worried!" his father complained while scooping his jackpot out. sunoo scrunched his nose, "ew.. but seriously yall made me fly over to new york for this?" he crossed his arms.

"sunoo.. come sit over here and let us explain." mother patted the seat beside her. sunoo sighs and took a sit, "explain."

"well basically.. me and your father just felt bad for what happened in the past and we really wanted to make it up to you but we know you are probably just going to ignore us, so we took this as a opportunity to finally explain ourselves that we really miss you and regret our actions in the past, we promise to do whatever you want.." his mother begged.

on the side his father was scratching every where on his body trying to avoid eye contact cause he felt shy for initiating the idea of doing this. sunoo looked over at the both of them, "i forgive yall but there is one thing that i want yall to do.." both of their eyes sparkled, "what is it?" his father eyes widened.

"hang out with me while i'm still at new york. that's all i ask for, and if yall still want to do more, go on a trip with me." sunoo clasped his hands praying that this izn't too much to ask for.

he saw his mother eyes turned into crescent moon smiling, he definitely got his smile from his mother, "of course.. if you believe that you want more time with us we will make sure to make time for you." she smiled.
-

through out the few days sunoo learnt more about his parents life and enjoyed himself the time has finally come for them to temporary part ways.

"bye bye mom and dad!" sunoo waved, he stayed with them for a few days and finally had to return back to korea. "see you sweetie!" his mother shouted, his dad just stayed there waving with a smile plastered.
-

when sunoo finally entered his plane he feels like that weird feeling from his heart was gone, he was fully relieved, he feels like he doesn't have anything to be angry about nor worried about anymore.

he stepped into first class and took a seat, he was so ready to spill the tea to his friends and beloved.

a/n: we love parents development

make sure to drop a vote!

i'm available here!
https://linktr.ee/current_love