Mine was a plain white two piece but it was cute. High waisted bottoms and tight top.
It had a cover up too but I didn't think to take it so now I was going to awkwardly stand around.

"Lesss go, why don't we?" Allie jumps around like a little child making me giggle at her.

"Yep." Olive agrees and we follow her down the stairs.

Getting outside was a little embarrassing but not that much.
I wasn't embarrassed of Hayden that was sitting comfortably on one of the launching chairs and the second I steps out the door his eyes were on me.

That was kind of nice.

But I was uncomfortable knowing the other guys were around too.
I didn't want to be seen by them so I hoped they wouldn't glance at me and would only look at their girls.

I hope Hayden doesn't look at the other girls either.

You're being possessive, don't you think?

No?

Well he's not your boyfriend, so calm down babes.

I know that, but..

Uhu.

Anyways.

...

Seeing the food the girls had set out for us on the table made me feel tired and a little hungry, so I exited the pool.
It makes sense why I'm so worn out, I had been swimming for a very long period of time.

The boys stayed about the pool for a little while before leaving because they didn't want to get in with us, but it's been an hour or two and they still haven't returned.
I got a little concerned.

"My god, this sun is burning me so good." Allie states and sighs in content.
I shake my head, she's interesting.

The sun is absolutely burning my skin, I need to put on some more sunscreen, or I'm gonna be crying all night long.

Just as I'm about to sit up the guys come back out of the house, I smile seeing Hayden approaching me so I take the bottle of sunscreen and hand it to him as soon as he's in arm reach.

He chuckles and shakes his head seeing me smiling. I turn my back to him and wait for him to lather me up with the product, and chew on my watermelon slices I'd gotten from the table that had a variety of fruits and other snacks to pick out from.

"Where were you guys?" I ask curiously.
Feeling his huge palm smooth the product over my skin.

"Out the front, we went to talk. And smoke." My head snapped around right as he said that.

"When did you start smoking?" I ask and search his face, he never said he smoked nor I ever seen him do it.

"I've been smoking for a little while but I never did it in front of you. I thought it would bother you." He shrugged and came in front of me to put sunscreen on my stomach and chest.

"I-it doesn't bother me, I just never thought you would-" I clamp my mouth shut when I feel his hand on top of my boobs that were popping out of my top.

The way he was touching them also, it was gentle and it felt sexual by the way he was looking at them.
His tongue resting on his bottom lip in concentration, and cheeks slightly red from the sun.

He was so cute.

"Thank you," I said and he looked up finally, realizing he's been staring for way too long.

"You're welcome, sweetheart." I saw a smirk form onto his lips but I didn't catch it clearly since he got up, placing the bottle in my bag and heading back to his buddies.