“If I wasn’t so turned on right now, I would definitely be re thinking my checking out skills when I go o-ouch!” Once again, I hit his chest, chuckling as he swore aloud. “Why did you grow up with us guys?” He complained, rubbing his stomach as he sat down on the bean bag chair. “Remind me to never get caught in a fight with you.”

“Aw, what’s the fun in that?” I teased, sitting next to him on the other bean bag chair.

Automatically, he grabbed my hand in his, rubbing the inside of my palm with his thumb. “Just a pre-caution.” He lifted our combined hands, chuckling softly as I glared at him.

“I’ve still got my right hand free.” I dangled it in the air, making fist pumps, smirking as the glint in his eyes became more profound.

“Not anymore.” Suddenly, he lifted me from my bean bag, ignoring my squeals and protests, grabbing my right hand in his, tightening his grip on both of my hands.

“Hey, stop!” I began to giggle when he playfully bit my neck, teeth grazing underneath my right ear, a sensitive spot which always causes me to chuckle aloud.

“Are you ticklish?” He whispered, nipping at the same spot over and over, causing me to double over in laughter. “Oh my God, this is so funny...” He trailed, continuing to kiss and nibble my sensitive spot.

“Stop it!” I giggled senselessly, trying to wriggle away from his lap.

“Do you really want me to stop?” He asked, voice deepening as he looked into my eyes, waiting for any indication that I wanted to stop.

A part of me did want to stop, just so we could watch one of the movies set out in front of us, cuddling like most couples do when they’re dating. We could munch of the junk food set out around us; Matt could play four shoulders, or he could fake a yawn just so he could wrap an arm around me. It would be cute and innocent, exactly the sort of thing we had been doing for three months now.

Instead of answering verbally, I re-positioned myself so that I was sitting on his lap comfortably, leaning down slowly, closing the gap between our lips. At first, Matt didn’t respond to the kiss. I’m guessing it was more out of confusion than anything else, considering the fact that Matt always goes out of his way to make the ‘first’ move. After a few seconds though, I felt his lips respond to mine, causing my heart to race in delight.  

As soon as I felt Matt asking for entrance, I smiled, knowing that he would resume dominance fairly soon. Even though I could have teased him, I wanted to taste him again, considering the fact that we hadn’t shared a real passionate kiss in a very long time.

Granting him entrance, our tongues wrestled for dominance, creating a passionate dance between the two of us. I wasn’t backing down. Neither was Matt. It was becoming very obvious that we weren’t going to be stopping any time soon. Not until someone relented, allowing the other to control the kiss.

I didn’t know how long it was until Matt backed down. It could have been a few seconds, minutes or hours. I had no idea. All I knew was that in the moment he gave me control, I took advantage, ravishing the inside of his mouth, tasting everything there was to taste. Thank God for peppermint. That’s all I’m saying.

All of a sudden, Matt removed his lips from mine, both of us panting, trying to control our breathing. “Wow!” He whispered, eye’s darkening as he continued to stare up at me.

“I know.” I whispered, licking my lips, savouring the taste of Matt that I knew would still be on my lips.

“I’ve almost forgotten what it was like to really kiss you.” A small smile dangled from his swollen lips, a satisfied expression envelope his facial features.