𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎'𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓?

Start from the beginning

"We have a formal lunch at that new restaurant in about an a hour and she hasn't got out of the ocean—" Draco continued on.

Whitman point to the small off figure of Rose who appeared to be spinning in a circle, "—She's apparently asking the birds for forgiveness"

"—Assaulted them with a tennis racket last week" Draco finished.

Theo's lips curled up with relief to have found her, ruffling both of their heads as he pulled back, getting aggravated grumbles in response. "See you boys'"

"Oi!" Draco called as Theo kicked his shoes off, "You can't go to the beach dressed like that"

"Yeah," Whitman grinned, knowing he would do it anyway. "You'll be covered in sand within five seconds"

"I'm going to get my woman and you two losers can stay here" Theo scoffed, opening the lock on the steel gate.

"She is not your woman." Whitman suddenly sounded cold.

Draco laughed dryly, "Not in any life"

"I think she would beg to disagree," Theo deadpanned before smiling wickedly as he pulled open the gate, "Oh wait—I know she'd disagree"

"Cocky bastard!" Whitman called after Theo as he started walking down the wooden steps without a care, only making the boy grin more because he knew that deep down they knew—she was his.

When Theo neared the shore he felt his soul relax and his bones call home, there she was in a oddly colored purple bathing suit, thigh deep in the water as birds flew around—hair pinned up with an odd looking clip.

"Hey!" Theo called, a teasing smirk playing on his lips as the water rushed over his ankles, uncaring about the pants he had on. "You seen a girl named Ro anywhere?"

Rose internally squealed, she knew he was near before he even arrived—feeling as he inched closer and closer from the house. Suddenly it was like the missing piece of herself came back, all the raging thoughts that never left were gone.

But she forced herself to keep calm, refrain from running over to him or showing just how truly excited she was.

Instead Rose turned with a sly grin, looking him over shamelessly. "Don't know," she called back, running her fingers through the waves that hit the back of her thighs. "Why don't you say screw her and come to me?"

"Can't do that," Theo rubbed the back of his neck, playing into her game and trying to discreetly gulp as his eyes fell down her body. "You see, she's pretty crazy"

Rose bit her lip to hold back a laugh, Theo moving closer through the water. "Is that so?"

"Very—it's one my favorite attributes"

"I wonder what'd she do if she saw you looking at me like that"

"Probably tie me up and never let me leave her side again," he paused with a few feet between them, smirking in a way that made Rose's heart pick up as their eyes met. It was almost overwhelming to see him in a place he reminded her of, the ocean. "Although—I think I'd be into it"

"What a lucky girl," Rose raised a brow before tipping her head back with a giggle.

"I try to tell her that but last time I did she hit me with a frying pan" Theo nodded with a serious look, laughing under his breath as she only giggled more.

Rose yelped a two birds flew by her, yelling an apology after them, fully believing they hated her for last weeks actions.

"What are you doing, love?" asks Theo, pushing a hand into his slacks pocket as another wave hit.