Ringmaster Raven x Reader x Dr.Hare

This was a lovely request by Lily42235. I hope you all enjoy!

{We can't lose you}

You had just gotten back from an adventure and you gotten pretty banged up from the adventure but you finally gotten to home island and past Amelia and Red Baroness without them seeing you in your rough state as you slowly limp over to your home. But before you managed to open your front door you had collapsed at the front of your front door. You slowly opened your eyes to find yourself in your bed. You were a bit confused about how you got to your bed and as you slowly sit up you saw you had gotten bandaged up though when you sat up your head felt like you had just got hit by several bricks as you groaned from the pain as you layed back down in your bed. When you layed back down you heard two pairs of footsteps coming towards your room as you hear the door to your bedroom open you were expecting it to be Red Baroness and Amelia but instead it was your boyfriends Ringmaster Raven and Dr.Hare. Both of them looked relieved when they saw you were finallyawakeas Dr.Hare says to you "Oh thank pop you're finally awake hun." To which after saying that he hurried over to your bed as he sits in a chair next to your bed as Ringmaster Raven walks over to you "Do you have any idea how terrified we were when we found you unconscious at the front door?!? We know you often have to leave to adventure snd help others but that doesn't give you the excuse to be so wreckless. We care about you too much and we don't want to lose you." Ringmaster Raven says to you as both himself and Dr.Hare gave you a gentle hug knowing to be careful as you were most likely still sore from the adventure. "I know I should be careful on my adventures I just can't predict when something bad is going to happen all the time. I'll still try to be careful if it makes your minds more at ease." You said to Dr.Hare and Ringmaster Raven as Dr.Hare response with "Will as long as you actually try that's fine but until you're fully better your staying in bed and resting." To which soon after Dr.Hare says that Ringmaster Raven says "If you need something ask me or Dr.Hare love. We want you to rest as much as possible and we don't want to risk you trying to work while you're still recovering." To which as soon as he said that he remembered that you were still most likely in some discomfort from your injuries so he went to the bathroom to get you some medicine to help with your pain. He returns from the bathroom and hands you some medicine to which you take  with some water before laying back down in your bed. Dr.Hare and Ringmaster Raven kissed your head before they left your bedroom so that you could get some rest.