Black Widow x Reader (Fluff)

This was requested by NTheBestDrone. I hope you enjoy!

{Just shut up and cuddle with me.}

You have a busy job but so does Black Widow either way you two are often busy so by the time you two get home you both or one of you at least would be passed out in bed. But today Black Widow actually had a day off and you were upstairs taking care of a few things for work. You actually had to bring some of your work home due to a mishap that happened at your job so as a safety precaution your boss told you and the other workers to finish the work at home so in a way you got off early. But yeah Black Widow really wanted to not waste the chance to cuddle with you since you were home early but knowing you had some work to take care of she decided to wait a bit. It was about two hours since you got home and that's when she decided to go see if you were done. She walked upstairs to your office area and opened the door seeing you putting away some paperwork. "Oh hey love I just finished up my paperwork. Is everything okay?" You asked her to which she says "You have been home for two hours and since you are done working I demand you to let me cuddle you....please." Black Widow says to you while blushing slightly to which you laughed a bit before saying "Okay just give me a second to change out of these clothes and then we can cuddle." You said to her as you went to the bedroom and changed into some more comfortable clothes before you and Black Widow go downstairs on to the couch and started cuddling with each other. You two don't often say much during cuddle sessions as you both enjoyed the silence as you two held each other close. Today was definitely a nice day for cuddling with each other. The two of you may not always have free time to spend together but whenever you two do have that chance you both take it. Black Widow enjoys wrapping her arms around you while you two are cuddling she just likes being the big spoon more than the little spoon. As you two cuddled with each other you both soon got very tired. You and Black Widow have fallen asleep while cuddling with each other in bed. Today was definitely a nice break for you and Black Widow to cuddle with each other.