Myron x Winston

This was requested by Mitzi on Discord I hope you all enjoy. Also I'm not a huge expert in writing Myron but I'll try my best.

{You're more than just a butler to me.}

Myron was getting ready for the day and heads to where his Butler's bedroom was at. He knocked on the door but didn't hear his butler Winston response or even any movement from inside of the room. Myron knocked on the door again and once again was met with silence. "Winston are you awake yet? We have much to do today." Myron says as he waits a minute before saying "Winston I'm coming in why aren't you responding-" Myron stops mid sentence when he walks in and sees the state of his butler Winston laying in bed looking pale and rather drained. "Oh my Winston what has happened to you?" Myron says as he walked over to where Winston's bed was and placed his hand on Winston's forehead to which he knew then that Winston was sick. "My apologies sir I will get out of bed and get ready within a few minutes." Winston says as he tried to get up to which Myron made Winston lay back down. "No your staying in bed and resting your burning up and barely have any energy to even speak. Hunting can wait for any other day you need to rest and get better." Myron says as Winston response with "You shouldn't be taking care of me I'm your butler I'm supposed to be taking care of you." Winston says as Myron scoffs a bit and says "You are more than just a butler your a close friend to me and you need to rest just as much as I do. Now then stay in bed and rest I'll get you something to drink and also eat." Myron says as he leaves Winston's bedroom. Winston thinks to himself (He really is this concerned about me? I guess I never really thought about how he would actually be concerned about his workers.) Winston thinks as Myron entered his room again with some tea and some toast for Winston to eat. Myron stayed in Winston's room as he ate and drank his tea and once he was done Myron took care of the dishes and left Winston in his room to get some sleep so that way he can get better faster. Myron would check on him every now and again to make sure that Winston is doing okay. So for the next few days was if Myron taking good care of Winston until he gets better than Myron gets sick. Winston is actually glad to return the favor for Myron helping him recover from being sick.