The King of Jazz x Director D

This was a lovely request by the one and only PoptropicaFanatic without their amazing oc The King of Jazz. I highly recommend you check out their Tumblr page where you can learn more about their ocs and also check out their own Poptropica one shot and scenarios book! I hope you all enjoy!

{A nice private Violin Show}

Director D was trying to find his boyfriend the King of Jazz after he returned home from working at the agency. As he searched the house he suddenly heard violin music from the bedroom and walked towards the bedroom and quietly opens the bedroom door. When Director D opens the bedroom door he finds the King of Jazz playing the violin in their bedroom. The King of Jazz didn't hear Director D walk in and Director D just stands in the doorway watching the King of Jazz perform. Director D didn't know that he could play the violin until now and was truly amazed at their skills. Soon enough the King of Jazz finished the song and that's when Director D starts clapping his hands to which gets the King of Jazz's attention as they turn their head to where Director D was standing. "Oh hello Director D sorry that I didn't hear you come in." The King of Jazz says as Director D response with "No worries I also didn't know that you played the violin. You truly are great at it." To which after Director D says that the King of Jazz thanked him for the compliment and actually offered to play another song for Director D if he wanted to hear one to which Director D agreed and sat down on their bed as the King of Jazz starts playing another song on his violin while Director D watches them play a song on the violin that the King of Jazz was playing.