When you get animal ears/traits PT.1

This was another request by PoptropicaFanatic. I hope you all enjoy! Also you can choose what kind of animal you will be in this.

==============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• Oh boy when you told him you were part animal and showed him he honestly was a bit surprised because he never saw you with them before.

• You explained to him that they weren't always there and the main reason they were was because of a friends messed up test. So the animal ears and tail will most likely wear off in a few days.

• He thought you looked adorable with your animal ears and tail but also made sure you felt comfortable with them as well. To which you appreciate that a lot.

• Even though it was for a few days it was quite interesting to have animal ears and tail and you also felt like you had a better understanding with being part animal.

==============================
{Binary Bard}

• Oh man when he figured out you were part animal he definitely was going to tease you a lot about it.

• He obviously didn't do it if you were uncomfortable or upset. He will figure that out either by you saying something or you smack him in the face.

• He will apologize then most likely afterwards take pictures of you if you're comfortable with it obviously and you two would just mess around.

• By the end if the day you would be curled up on Binary Bard like a animal would while the two of you fall asleep.

==============================
{Dr.Hare}

• He stared at you and your animal ears and tail for a little bit before getting very excited because that meant he had another animal hybrid friend.

• Pictures were a must after you told him you were part animal. Also he pretty much made a small party for the two of you as a celebration.

• He started referring to you two together as the Animal Duo since you're both part animal and are dating.

• You two would crash on the couch after all the fun you two have from today and fall asleep cuddling with each other.

==============================
{Black Widow}

• She didn't really know how to react to what you just told her and showed her your animal ears and animal tail. She was pretty much surprised and shocked at the same time.

• Once she kinda registered what you told her she told you that she still loves you no matter what you are.

• She made sure you felt very special the day you told her to make sure you're aware that she truly cares about you.

• She created a new painting of you with your animal ears and tail and you loved it.

==============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

• Gretchen loved seeing you with your animal ears and animal tail especially since this was like a sign to her that you trusted her with this secret of yours.

• She made sure you were comfortable and gave you lots of praise for telling her your secret.

• She actually became a bit more cuddly with you the day you told her your secret because she knew you enjoyed that a lot.

• She ordered your favorite food for dinner as you two enjoyed your favorite movies and shows for the rest of the day.

==============================
{Daphne Dreadnaught}

• She thought it was the cutest thing ever seeing you with animal ears and a tail.

• She was fangirling and gushing about how cute you were to which she didn't want to work at all today which is something she wouldn't do willingly unless necessary.

• She wanted so many pictures of you and her together to make sure she never forgets this day. She used majority of her storage on her phone.

• You two relax for the rest of the day as Daphne with your permission pets your animal ears as you two cuddle together.

==============================
{Count Bram}

• He was a very confused vampire for a while until you explained to him what you were. Then he was pretty chill about it.

• He thought you looked adorable with your animal ears and tail and still loved you very much even with your animal features.

• You two would read together and also he would pet your animal ears if you were comfortable with them.

• By night time you have fallen asleep on him and he takes you to bed and cuddles with you until he falls asleep as well.

==============================
{Director D}

• He didn't realize you had animal ears and a tail until later that day and he was rather surprised that you hid this from him for so long.

• You explained it was mainly a safety precaution since you had a bit of trust issues after past experiences. He understands that and still loves you no matter what.

• He respects your boundaries with your animals ears and tail. If you don't like loud noises, he will make sure to keep things quiet. If you hate people touching them, he will make sure nobody does.

• Throughout the day Director D made sure you felt safe and comfortable. You two fall asleep in each others arms with a huge smile on your face finally feeling safe with telling him your secret.

==============================
{Rumpelstiltskin}

• He was the reason you got animal ears and tail. It was both a joke and an accident.

• He thought you looked adorable and kept teasing you about it to where you gave him the silent treatment for a while.

• Once he finally stops he does figure out the spell will wear off by the end of the day and makes sure you were comfortable throughout the day.

• By the end of the day Rumpelstiltskin had an arm around you as you both fall asleep on the couch.

==============================