Crusher x Dr.Spyglass

This was a request by CandyDoesStuff on discord. I hope you all enjoy this!

{You have excellent vision}

So Crusher was lifting some metal scraps in the junkyard when he suddenly had a bit of a mishap. Long story short he got some metal in his eyes but thankfully Director D did know of a eye doctor that was on Spy Island called Dr.Spyglass. So for the past few weeks Crusher was having to have bandages around his eyes in order for them to heal up. Bur while in recovery Dr.Spyglass and Crusher actually have started to talk alot more during check ups to make sure everything is going well for Crusher's eyes. Thankfully after some time with recovery Crusher was able to get the bandages off of his eyes though it felt kinda bittersweet. Sweet because he will be able to see again without the bandages on his face. Bitter because that means he might not have many excuses to see Dr.Spyglass that often. So while at the eye doctor place on Spy Island Crusher tried to make the appointment as long as possible without being suspicious about it. "Well Crusher I'm sure you will be glad to hear that your eyes have fully recovered and you won't have to worry about glasses or contacts. But perhaps next time wear some goggles when you're working in the junkyard or around anything that has many debris scattered around that can get into your eyes." Dr.Spyglass says as he gets the bandages off Crusher's face to which took Crusher a bit for his eyes to adjust to the light but after a few minutes they adjust. "Thanks again for the help Dr.Spyglass I really do appreciate the help." Crusher says with a calm tone while trying to not seem bummed that this might be the last time that Crusher and Dr.Spyglass may talk to one another. "Of course Crusher it's my job after all to help people with their eyes. Though may I asked you a question that's a bit off topic?" Dr.Spyglass says to which Crusher response with "Yeah sure what's the question Dr.Spyglass?" Crusher asked Dr.Spyglass to which Dr.Spyglass says "May I have your phone number? I would like to stay in touch with you Crusher." Dr.Spyglass says to which Crusher realize that he could have just gave him his number from the beginning and they could always stay in touch so he felt a bit stupid for not realizing that sooner but he says to Dr.Spyglass. "Yeah of course let me write it down for you." Crusher says as he writes his number down on a piece of paper and hands it to Dr.Spyglass. Then they both said goodbye to each other as Crusher leaves the eye doctor place and makes his way back home. Crusher was extremely happy about today not only does he have the bandages off but he also made a friend that he hopes means that they will become very close to each other.