Ringmaster Raven meets Spooky Sunny

Spooky Sunny is a Poptropica OC I made if you need more background information about her I wrote more about her past on my Mystic Sunni's OC Book. Anyways hope you all enjoy and Happy Halloween.
==============================
Spooky Sunny has been a ghost for most likely a few years now she isn't quite sure as she is kinda stuck in the woods. All she had besides her bloody, ripped and muddy clothes on her was her dolly that she got from her parents before she decided to go into the woods that one night. "I wish I just listened to my parents about not going into the woods. I wonder if they even care that I'm gone. Hm? Where is that music coming from?" Spooky Sunny says quietly to herself as she floats towards the source of the music. She soon finds the source of the music was coming from a carnival that just came into town. "Wow is this what a carnival is? My parents said a carnival hasn't happened in several years last I heard. I wish I could get closer to see but I don't wanna scare anyone...If anybody could see me that is... I'll just sit under this tree and watch from a distance." Spooky says to herself as she sits down under a tree with her dolly in her arms admiring the carnival from the distance. She saw people getting treats at the food truck, she saw kids and even the adults playing the carnival games there as well, and she saw people going on the Ferris Wheel. She loved seeing everyone having a great time as the sun was setting it was almost night time. Spooky as much as she loved seeing everyone having fun she can't help but still feel sad and alone. She suddenly starts to curl herself up hugging her knees together and laying her head on her knees and started crying. She wasn't really expecting anyone to hear or see her due to her being close woods and the carnival music probably is louder than her crying. Ringmaster Raven who was still getting a few things set up for his plan decided to go for a small walk in the woods as he honestly missed how peaceful the woods were when he was little. He told Edgar he would be back before the show as he starts his walk into the woods. As he started getting further away from his carnival he started to hear sobbing coming from somewhere nearby. He was a bit shocked by this assuming that nobody would be in the woods at this time as it just turned night time not to long ago. He started to look around for who was crying and was surprised to see a little girl with blue hair covered in blood and mud all over her outfit. Ringmaster Raven panics a bit worried about this little girl and what happened. He wasn't aware of her being a ghost. He slowly walked over to the tree Spooky sat under get on his knees and says "Hey little one are you okay?" Ringmaster Raven says to Spooky who looks up at him quickly with a confused expression on her face. (He can see me? How though I thought nobody can see a ghost?) Spooky thinks to herself before saying "You can see me but Im dead." Spooky say to Ringmaster Raven who seemed a bit startled by what the little girl said response with "Your a ghost? Oh dear what happened?" Ringmaster Raven says to Spooky with a concern look on his face and his tone filled with worry. Spooky then explained what had happened to her and how she became a ghost. Ringmaster Raven listened to her story and was devastated by what happened. Ringmaster Raven decided to help Spooky Sunny by letting her join him with the circus. Spooky Sunny looks at Ringmaster Raven with excitement in her eyes as she agrees to join him to which he takes her back to his circus tent but suddenly she gets her human/ghost form and falls on her butt. She and Ringmaster Raven looked at each other confused by what happened realizing she finally figured out her non-ghost form finally. They both knew she will definitely need some help with learning about her ghost like powers but that's not going to stop Ringmaster Raven from helping her. Ringmaster Raven decided to stop his plan of turning everyone in the town that ran him out as a kid into monsters and to let everyone enjoy the carnival and the show. Edgar was also able to she Spooky Sunny in her ghost form and actually see's her as a little sister while Ringmaster Raven see's her as a daughter which Spooky does see Ringmaster Raven as a father figure while she sees Edgar as a big brother figure. So they had a happy ending in the end of the night and for the future.