Copycat x Daphne x Strength Test Worker

This was a request by Mitzi on Discord. Also I'll be referring to the Strength Test Worker as Delilah which is my head canon name for her. Hope you all enjoy!

{Girls Night Out}

Copycat, Daphne, and Delilah decided to go out for the night and just hang out with each other since they haven't really spent time together due to their lives being pretty busy. But tonight they were all going to spend time together and have fun. They decided to go to a arcade place that was opened 24/7. "Man I have been waiting all week for this night I'm so excited!" Copycat says as she does a few more touches to her makeup. With Daphne we see her also getting ready for the night out but she seems to be looking for something. "Oh come on where the heck did I place my wallet? I could have sworn it was on the counter?" Daphne says as she continues to search until she suddenly placed her hand on her pocket. She looks down and grabs what was in her pocket and slaps herself in the face. "My pocket...it wasin my pocket this whole time. Well at least I don't have to worry about cancelling my credit or anything." Daphne says with a small laugh as she grabbed her shoes and started putting them on. With Delilah who is also the Strength Test Worker for Ringmaster Raven's carnival we see her in her room looking a bit nervous. Somebody knocks on her door to which she says "It's open!" and the person who walked into her room was Ringmaster Raven. "Oh hello Raven is there something you need?" Delilah asked Ringmaster Raven to which he says "Oh I'm okay I just wanted to check on you before you head out with Daphne and Copycat." Ringmaster Raven says as Delilah sighs a bit before saying "I'm doing alright so far just these nerves getting to me a bit. But I can tell that Daphne and Copycat wouldn't be bad people it's just some past stuff that keeps popping back up in my head." Delilah says as Ringmaster Raven give her a hug to which she hugs him back. Besides the other Carnival Workers and Ringmaster Raven Delilah never really had any other friends before the carnival. "I'm sure everything will be fine also if anything goes wrong you can always use your phone if you need some help. Make sure you enjoy yourself and have fun." Ringmaster Raven says to Delilah to which she smiles and says "Yeah I'll try to have some fun thanks for the talk Raven I really do appreciate it." Delilah says to Ringmaster Raven as he says "No worries Delilah now you better get ready soon if you don't want to show up to late." Ringmaster Raven says as he waved goodbye to Delilah and left her room so that way she can finish getting herself ready for tonight. Now it's currently 8:25pm and the girls all agreed to meet at the arcade at 8:30pm. So far Delilah was the only one that was there outside of the arcade waiting for Daphne and Copycat. Though she didn't have to wait to long as Copycat and Daphne finally made it to the arcade. "Finally were all here. I've been waiting so long for tonight. It's also been ages since I've been to an arcade so this is going to be so much fun!" Daphne says with excitement in her voice. "Same here I'm so glad we were all able to do this anyways you girls ready for a fun night?" Copycat says as Delilah says to her "Yeah I'm as ready as I can be." To which Delilah, Copycat, and Daphne all walked into the arcade. They all were playing many games from wack a beaver, to some lucky spin wheel games, and even some claw machine games. As they all gathered up the tickets they won along with the prizes they got from the claw machines they got even more prizes thanks to the tickets. Surprisingly they each got around 6 different prizes for each of them. It was now currently 11:16pm qnd Daphne, Copycat, and Delilah were leaving the arcade with the prizes they have won. "Man that was so much fun. It felt like we just got inside the arcade." Copycat says as Daphne response with "I agree though I gotta say Delilah you have a true gift with claw machines. Your a natural at those games." Daphne says to Delilah to which Delilah laughs a bit before saying "Well with a little practice and patience you can figure out how the claw machine works. I'm honestly surprised I did so well considering this was the first time I recall being at an arcade." Delilah says as they all laughed a bit before they all walked each other home. First one home was Copycat since she lived the closest, then it was Daphne who returned home and then finally Delilah returned to her home. Tonight was definitely a fun night for the three girls and they all have agreed that they should do this again in the future.