Cinder x Red

This was another request by Jjdogasaur on Discord I hope you all enjoy.

{Pizza and Movies}

Cinder and Red have decided to have a bit more of a easy date together which was to eat pizza and watch their favorite movies just the two of them and nobody else nor any distractions. Cinder got the movies already planned out and Red has gotten the pizza which wasn't that hard considering that she's literally a pizza delivery person and she gets a discount fue to her being a worker. "Cinder I'm home with the pizza!" Red says as she walks into her and Cinders shared home. "I'm in the living room you can bring the pizza in here as well." Cinder says as Red walks into the living room and sees Cinder has already got the couch and tv set up for the two of them. Red puts the pizza box on the table and gives Cinder a hug and a kiss before saying "I'm going to change out of my work uniform before we start our date be right back." Red says as she hurried upstairs to their bedroom to change into some more comfortable clothes before returning downstairs and makes her way to the living room where Cinder was at. Red joins Cinder on the couch as Cinder placed the blanket over Red and herself before they got themselves a slice of pizza and then Cinder presses play on the movie they were going to be watching. Throughout the movie Cinder and Red would be cuddling with each other, giving each other a small kisses, or even just laughing or questioning about something happening in the movie. "What the heck is this person thinking? You obviously don't go breaking into the shady looking mansion and expect everything to go smoothly." Red says as Cinder laughs and responds with "For real and why do they think that a shoe will be enough to knock somebody down in order for them to escape. It's gotta take more than a shoe for something like that to work." Cinder says as they both continue to watch the movie. Considering that this was supposed to be a horror movie it was more funny than scary but nonetheless it was still an okay movie. Once the movie ended Cinder and Red threw away the empty pizza box into the trashcan before going upstairs into their bedroom and getting ready for bed. Cinder and Red layed down in their shared bed together and Cinder wrapped her arms around Red as they cuddled together before her and Red slowly fall asleep cuddling with each other very closely.