Random habit's that they have.

==============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• Raven has a few habits that are from being part bird to which you find absolutely adorable.

• He would randomly just make a nest of things around the house like pillows and blankets. You would sometimes help him out and then you two snuggle together in the makeshift nest.

• He also really likes shiny items. Like let's say you two were just having a nice conversation and you were wearing a shiny bracelet. He suddenly just stops mid sentence and stares at the bracelet. You both actually laughed about that moment often.

• You also noticed another habit he does is whenever Ringmaster Raven is talking he often is moving his hands while talking or walking around.

==============================
{Binary Bard}

• He would sometimes have a random twitch moment.

• Like he could be working on something and suddenly jerk his head out of nowhere. Then afterwards goes back to work like nothing happened.

• He sometimes stumbles over his words to which he stops talking for a moment and then continues after sometime passes.

• He hates these habits but you always reassure him that you care about him and don't mind his habits.

==============================
{Dr.Hare}

• He has a few rabbit themed habits that you just love seeing.

• Like if you pet him he would actually purr. You found this out by accident and he was very flustered at first but then realized he really liked it when you petted him. Only you get that privilege and nobody else.

• If he is thinking or annoyed he would actually start tapping his foot at a fast paced. You honestly had many moments that you held in a laugh because you couldn't take him seriously.

• You sometimes tease him about his habits but out of fun not to be mean. Plus he likes your attention so he isn't to annoyed about it.

==============================
{Black Widow}

• She would mess with her jewelry when she is zoned out. This often bothers her if she catches herself doing it.

• Earrings, bracelets, necklaces- you name it she probably will mess with it if she was wearing it.

• This is mainly seen if she is trying to figure out something to which you have seen this happen multiple times.

• You don't see anything wrong about her habit and always reassured her that it's alright.

==============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

• You saw a few times she would hum a quiet tune to herself when focused on something.

• She mainly does this to help calm her nerves or stress as she didn't want to feel like a burden on others.

• You sometimes catch her humming familiar tunes with her habit. You actually like hearing her hum random tunes.

• Once you figured out why she did hum you reassured her that she would never be a burden to you no matter what. She is very grateful to have you as her s/o.

==============================
{Daphne Dreadnaught}

• She doesn't have many random habit's but you will definitely not forget her habit of randomly shouting random words.

• Like if she had figured out something about a project she's working on then you might hear her shout "YIRIKA!"

• If she is confused or annoyed she might just say something among the lines "What in tarnation is wrong now?"

• You honestly can't really predict when she would do this but it's definitely funny to hear and try and figure out what she will say next.

==============================
{Count Bram}

• With him being a vampire there was a few things you discovered that he does.

• Like you found him hanging upsidedown while reading a book from his library. This actually startled you a few times because you get worried he would get hurt but he's always fine afterwards.

• He also loves making a big pile of things he likes as it makes him feel like he has a safe space when he needs it.

• He tells you about the items in his pile if you asked him. You gotta make sure to be careful with how long you let him talk about the items or your gonna be hearing him talk about it for hours on end.

==============================
{Director D}

•You honestly didn't know if you would see any habits from him but after some time you started to see Director D's habits.

• You notice that sometimes around the house he would tap his fingers on to the table or counters. This is mainly from when he is thinking about something.

• You also noticed that on rare occasions he would mumble to himself about something.

• That's happened multiple times to where you actually had to tell him he was mumbling out loud just in case he didn't know. He appreciates that a lot.

==============================