Dr.Hare x Villain Reader

This was a request by PoptropicaFanatic I hope you all enjoy! This will be in Dr.Hare's POV, and (V/N) means villain name.

{They're more interesting than the other villains.}

It was a normal day for Dr.Hare he was just working in his lab that's inside of the abandoned building working on a new invention. Though as he was working away his computer started acting unusual. It started glitching out of nowhere. "That's odd I just stole this computer...why is it acting weird?" Dr.Hare says out loud as his hoverboard suddenly activates and starts flying around his lab. As Dr.Hare was trying to gain control of his hoverboard he suddenly hears some laughter from behind him. Dr.Hare turns around and sees Binary Bard was standing there with a girl he doesn't recognize messing with a device that she was holding. "See I told you his reaction would be awesome (V/n)." Binary Bard says as (V/n) puts Dr.Hare's hoverboard back where it was and boots up his computer before saying "Okay okay it was amusing seeing his reaction don't short circuit on me now Binary Bard." (V/n) says to Binary Bard as Dr.Hare says "What in the ever loving carrots is going on here?" To which Binary Bard says "Oh this is the newest villain (V/n) they have excellent hacking and programming skills. I wanted to show them around and decide we should stop by here first." Binary Bard says as (V/n) response with "It's good to meet you also you had like several viruses in your program but don't worry I'm feeling nice so I took care of those for you." (V/n) says as Dr.Hare who was stunned by how fast they apparently took care of the viruses that he had in his program system. "Uh thanks for the help and I guess I should also say welcome to the villain side (V/n)." Dr.Hare says to them as they shake hands before Binary Bard says "Well as nice as it is to hang out here I need to introduce (V/n) to more people so see you around Dr.Hare. Come on (V/n) follow me this way." Binary Bard says as he walks away and before following him (V/n) said to Dr.Hare "Gotta say before I head out you have some neat inventions well cya around I guess." To which after saying that (V/n) walks away to catch up to Binary Bard leaving Dr.Hare alone in his lab with his thoughts as he tried to get back to working on his gadgets. (That new villain (V/n) is quite interesting....definitely should talk to them again sometime in the future.) Dr.Hare thinks to himself as he gets back to work.