If you were a villain and meet them Pt.1

This idea was by PoptropicaFanatic enjoy!

==============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• You were known as a bit of a mysterious villain. Nobody really knows why or what made you become a villain. You often do your work solo and observe people around you to get a better idea as to who that person is. A villain that you know very well sent you a invite to this villain event to which you decide to go there to see what the other villains are like.

• You were standing near a wall in the room that has food and beverages for everyone there. You were just looking at the other villains who walked in and out when you suddenly felt eyes looking in your direction.

• You take a sip from your cup as you looked in the direction of where you felt someone was staring at you and see it was one of the villians you heard about. Ringmaster Raven was looking at you but it wasn't a stare of hate or anger more of curiosity. Suddenly he decided to walk over to where you were standing.

• You both introduced yourselves and started talking about what you both do as villains, what your lives are like, and just things that you both enjoy when you're not being a villain. You two become pretty good friends and definitely keep in touch after the villain event.

==============================
{Binary Bard}

• You were rather crafty with your invention as a villain. Lot's of people besides the villains actually talk a lot about how impressive your gadgets and inventions are quite impressive.

• There was an area where villains can show off their inventions and gadgets. That's how you and Binary Bard finally meet each other.

• You were looking around at some of the other villains gadgets and inventions Dr.Hare actually brought Binary Bard over to where you were and introduced him to you.

• You both talked about your invention and gadgets along with things you both enjoy. Even after the villain event happens you two stay in touch and become very good friends.

==============================
{Dr.Hare}

• You're a very well known scientist villain. Your plans almost never fail and you always succeed with those plans.

• This had made you a very well known villain but what you weren't expecting was somebody dressed in a pink bunny suit while being part rabbit running up to you with excitement.

• He introduced himself as Dr.Hare and was talking about how much of a fan he was of your work. You thought it was sweet and you two continue to hang out at this villain event.

• You two stayed in touch after the villain event. You both talked about things you enjoy and give advice to each other about machines and the best ways to make them work.

==============================
{Black Widow}

• Your a very well known theif. You aren't to picky with what you stole as long as it was valuable enough to sell or scam somebody with the item.

• You were planning on stealing a painting called 'The Scream' from a museum on Counterfeit Island. You were able to boend in as a person just exploring the place.

• You meet Black Widow in her disguise when you first get to the museum but when it was night time that's when Black Widow revealed herself.

• At first you two were about to fight for the painting 'The Scream' but decided to truce and split the money from selling the painting. You two slowly become friends after some time with talking to each other.

==============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

• You're known as a very shady business owner. Very shady yes but very successful as well with your business. Nobody really wanted to try to underestimate you in the slightest if they don't want to suffer the consequences.

• You were on a business trip and decided to do a bit of shopping while you weren't working on business stuff. That's when you discovered Gretchen's designer clothes store and decided to go inside.

• You have picked out a few things when you suddenly get a tap on your shoulder to which you turned around and saw it was Gretchen Grimlock.

• She knew who you were because she knew about your business. You both talked for a while about your businesses and a few other things. You both exchanged numbers and continued to keeo in touch.

==============================
{Daphne Dreadnaught}

• You were a villain who was not only human but part phantom. You were able to sneak away from danger and cause lots of chaos thanks to your powers.

• You often hang out on Ghost Story Island just to prank the townsfolk with your phantom form. While doing so you always notice a girl who seemed very interested in ghost and paranormal stuff. But you never figured out her name.

• One day you were in your phantom form hanging out in the cemetery when she showed up with some sort of device in her hand. She kept following the directions whenever the device started getting louder and then you realized it was a ghost locator.

• Daphne suddenly stands in front of where you were at to which you returned to your human form. She was so excited to finally find not just a normal ghost but somebody who was part phantom. This started a huge friendship between the two of you a ghost hunter and a phantom.

==============================
{Count Bram}

• You were a theif who often went for places that nobody else would try to enter or even steal from. You enjoy taking risks for high rewards.

• You traveled far and wide and the finally discovered the castle. You entered the castle and explored the castle to see what's there before you start taking things.

• You felt like you were being watched but you couldn't find anyone around until you suddenly see Count Bram poof in front of you.

• You were startled at first but then after you snapped out of being stunned you both started talking about many things. To which is how you become friends with a vampire.

==============================
{Director D}

• You are a leader to a very well known agency. You worked from the ground up to get where you were at. You had only yourself to make this dream happen.

• Between your agency and Director D's agency your both in the top for most powerful/dangerous place to be in.

• You were actually invited to a meeting with Director D's agency to which you decide to go and see what the meeting was about.

• The meeting went pretty well and decided to combine both of your agencies together to become even more powerful than before. This caused you two to become close.

==============================