What you both do for Valentine's Day

(A/n) Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I hope you enjoy this scenario! ♥️

==============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• This boy may not have spent many nights trying to figure out how to make Valentine's Day very special for you. Even if you told him to not worry to much about it he still wants to show you how much you mean to him.

• He would make your favorite meals throughout the day, surprised you with a few roses throughout the day and just compliment you all day. You also compliment him and surprised him with some gifts as well.

• You both went out on a nice walk just enjoying each other's presence and enjoying the sight of nature on your walk.

• You two finish the night off watching a movie and falling asleep in each other's arms. Raven would fall asleep after you did but not before kissing your head and falling asleep.

==============================
{Binary Bard}

• He didn't know what Valentine's Day was at first until you explained it to him. This actually was something he was excited about as he wants to show you how much you mean to him.

• He treats you like a queen even more than normal. Neither of you two worked on Valentine's Day and made sure of it so you both had zero distractions.

• You both gave each other your favorite treats and he actually gave you a poem he made just for you. He told you not to tell or show anyone else as he is kinda shy/embarrassed about it. You respected his wishes but also told him the poem was lovely. You both thanked each other for the Valentines.

• You two spend the rest of Valentine's Day relaxing at home and enjoying each other's presence.

==============================
{Dr.Hare}

• This boy was so excited for Valentine's Day he already had plans for it during January. He wanted to make sure you felt special on Valentine's Day.

• He got your favorite food, favorite movies, a new blanket, and a card that reminds him if you. You were indeed surprised on Valentine's Day morning when he showed you your surprise. You gave him his Valentine's and thanked each other for the Valentines.

• You both enjoyed Valentine's Day just enjoying the movies and treats you got while cuddling on the couch under the new blanket he bought you.

• You both fall asleep on the couch since you both were to tired to get up to go upstairs to the bedroom to sleep. You both had an amazing Valentine's Day.

==============================
{Black Widow}

• She was going to make sure you both have an amazing Valentine's Day together and wasn't gonna let anything or anyone stop her.

• She makes reservations for your favorite restaurant, and got tickets to a movie she thinks you both will enjoy. You also give her a special valentines gift to which she loves it very much.

• You both went to eat dinner first since the movie started later than the reservation and it was a lovely meal. You both talked/flirted with each other all while enjoying dinner. She made sure you didn't help with paying as she  says "You don't pay for your own gift I can handle the bill."

• You both enjoyed the movie very much and returned back home to cuddle and shower each other in affection before falling asleep together.

==============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

• She made all the plans for Valentine's Day so that way she can surprise you and make sure you two have a lovely day.

• Get's you both a table for a dinner and show, gets you both matching outfits for the date. You gave her your Valentine's and she loved it very much as well.

• You both got ready and went to the dinner and show all while flirting with each other and enjoying your night together.

• You both got home very exhausted but ended the night hy cuddling in bed. She doesn't usually cuddle in bed that often so it was definitely a nice treat for you both as you two went to sleep.

==============================
{Daphne Dreadnaught}

• She wanted this day to be amazing for the both of you as it was your first Valentine's Day with each other.

• You two gave each other Valentine's sorta themed around what you both liked, and you both went to a nice small restaurant in town and enjoyed lunch there.

• You both also walked around town holding hands and just had fun. You definitely flirted a lot with Daphne making her get very flustered multiple times.

• You both enjoy a nice meal at home for dinner before watching and making fun of a cheesy romantic movie. Once you both finish the movie and your laugh fest, you both went to bed in your shared bedroom.

==============================
{Count Bram}

• You actually told him about Valentine's Day to which actually made him very excited to spend Valentine's Day with you.

• He got you flowers and a special poem written just for you. You also gave him his valentine's and he loved it very much.

• You two enjoy your time together in his castle until it was nighttime too which you both went on a very nice walk together.

• You both return back to the castle and layed down in bed holding each other close while saying sweet things to each other until you both feel asleep.

==============================
{Director D}

• You both had taken the day off to spend the whole day together since because of you both having complicated work schedules.

• You both gave each other valentine gifts and thanked each other for the gifts with a nice kiss afterwards.

• He takes you out to a very nice restaurant as you both enjoyed your meal and talked about several things that weren't about work.

• You both end the night by having a night walk back home and layed down in bed. You two kissed once again and both fell asleep while holding each other close.

==============================