Binary Bard x Smart Sinker

(This is my first oc request by @BrittScarlet on discord she has made some amazing fanart of her oc up at the top and of Binary Bard so I hope you enjoy!)

{Stop calling me that!}

It was a normal sunny day at Smart Sinker's house...well as normal as It can be when you are dating Binary Bard who Is living with you as well. Smart Sinker was in the living room watching a Reality game show when she hears footsteps coming towards the couch then stop and then someone sitting quietly next to her. She looks to her side and sees its her boyfriend Binary Bard with his nose inside one of the books he had at his old home that she sneakily took while nobody was paying attention as a surprise for him which he was very grateful. "So Bard what cha reading?" Smart Sinker asked him but he didn't respond. She decided to ask again thinking he just didn't hear her the first time only to be met with silence once again. Smart Sinker kinda annoyed with Binary Bard ignoring her gets up and walks into the kitchen to grab her favorite snack which was cookies. She opens the pantry and walks in to look for some cookies. She closes the pantry after getting some cookies for herself and sees from the kitchen that Bard was in the same spot on the couch since she went into the kitchen. She ate her cookies in the kitchen kinda annoyed with the silence but while she was eating she suddenly gets an idea and smirks silently while she finishes her cookies. She goes back to the couch and sits in her original spot and just focused on the show on screen. Binary Bard was still reading his book but he has moved a bit into a move comfortable position but it was still silence in the room. Smart Sinker suddenly activates her plan by saying "Aww little Binary Bard is a cute little nerd." Smart Sinker says calmly while looking at the tv. Binary Bard immediately looks up from his book and turns to Smart Sinker with a shocked expression on his face while she remained unfazed while looking at the tv. "What did you just call me...?" Bard says slightly annoyed. Smart Sinker stays quiet and continues to watch the tv trying hard not to react or respond. "Hey I said what did you just called me." Bard says still annoyed. "Hm oh your not reading finally I simply said what was true that you are a cute lil nerd." Smart Sinker says calmly looking at him slowly turning red from embarrassment. "Don't ever call me that again..." Bard says embarrassed to Smart Sinker. "Huh? Why it's true though your a cute-" she gets cut off by Bard. "If you say that word one more time so help me-" Bard gets interrupted by Smart Sinker who says "Binary Bard is a cute little nerd." She says then stands up to walk away when suddenly she hears Binary Bard slams his book and placed it on the table in front of the couch and says "THAT'S IT GET BACK HERE!" Binary Bard starts chasing Smart Sinker around the house while Smart Sinker was running while laughing. Smart Sinker managed to lose him upstairs for a bit and is downstairs in the kitchen trying to stay quiet. She managed to catch her breath and thinking Binary Bard was still upstairs she grabs a water bottle and heads to the living room only for Binary Bard to suddenly tackles her to the floor. Binary Bard who was trying to catch his breath while he was on top of Smart Sinker who was looking up at his with a smile. "You think that was so funny don't you?" Binary Bard says finally catching his breath. "Hmm actually I thought it was halarious nerd-" Smart Sinker gets cut off by Binary Bard kissing her lips shutting her up to which she kissed back. A few seconds later they pull apart and Bard says "Let's just stop calling me that word and go on the couch to cuddle how does that sound?" Smart Sinker who secretly knew she was going to call him nerd in the future for teasing reasons just says "Yeah yeah okay let's go to the couch." She says as Binary Bard helps her off the floor and takes her to the couch where they cuddle. It was about 35 minutes later and Smart Sinker suddenly hears purring realizing it was Binary Bard who had fallen asleep while cuddling. She smiles at this kissed his check and says "Rest well little nerd." She says quietly and closes her eyes and sleeps in his arms.