What you two do on New Year's Eve

(A/n) Happy New Year's Eve everyone! Let's hope that 2022 is a great year.

==============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• You two actually spent New Year's together just the two of you.

• You both decide to make a few goals that you know you two will do for the new year.

• You two enjoyed watching a few movies and watching the ball drop for the new year to come.

• Once it was finally midnight you two kissed and held each other close. You both looking forward to the new year to begin.

==============================
{Binary Bard}

• Funny thing is that you two, black widow and her (s/o), and Dr.Hare and his (s/o) actually planned to spend New Years Eve together.

• You both chatted with the others and talked about many things to just get to know each other and also catch up.

• You all gather around the tv and watched as the clock went down and started counting down to midnight.

• Once it hit midnight you both kissed and celebrated with the others looking forward to a new year.

==============================
{Dr.Hare}

• Dr.Hare had invited Black Widow and Binary Bard along with their (s/o) to enjoy New Years Eve together.

• You helped him with planning while also talking to the others and having a good time.

• You all enjoyed some games and talked about your plans for the new year before you all started counting down to midnight.

• You two kissed at midnight and celebrated the new year with the others.

==============================
{Black Widow}

• You two spent New Years Eve together with Binary Bard, Dr.Hare and their (s/o).

• You all chatted and had many laughs from your conversations with one another.

• As the party continues it was soon time to do the countdown and watch the ball drop on tv.

• Once it struck midnight Black Widow picked you up and kissed you as you and the others were looking forward to the new year to come.

==============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

•You two spent New Years Eve with just the two of you but in New York City.

• You two did many things in New York from site seeing, to trying new restaurants, and talking about the new year to come.

• You two dressed not only nice but cozy as you both got a good spot to watch the ball drop as midnight was getting close.

• At midnight you both kissed and headed back yo your hotel room to celebrate even more.

==============================
{Daphne Dreadnaught}

• You two spent New Years Eve together at home just having a nice night.

• You two played games, watched tv shows, talked about some good memories from the year, and even new plans for the new year.

• When it was almost midnight you two watched the ball drop while counting down the time.

• At midnight you two kissed and stayed up the rest of the night until like 5am when you two finally fell asleep.

==============================
{Count Bram}

• You two spent the night in his castle for most of the night.

• You both mainly enjoyed each other's presence by reading and talking about your favorite memories from the year.

• At 11:45pm Count Bram and you decide to go outside and look at the stars while you watched the time every now and again.

• You two kissed under the stars once the clock hit midnight. Knowing that the new year will be a great one.

==============================
{Director D}

• He invited you to join him to a New Years Eve party that his workers have planned.

• Lot's of chatting has been done, some games to as everyone was having just a good time.

• There was a projector showing the time and the ball drop for everyone at the party to see to which you all counted down from ten seconds to one.

• Once it hit midnight you two kissed as people around you two were celebrating the new year.
==============================