If they come to life from you writing about them.

This was a request by Pinklightningmc. For context of this scenario you would be writing about this villain for fun and after writing about them in a notebook that you found outside your doorstep they actually come to life and are in your room with you. I hope you all enjoy this scenario!

==============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• You went to the kitchen after doing some writing in the new notebook that was outside your doorstep this morning but just before you could take a sip of your drink you heard a loud crash from your room. You grabbed a item from the kitchen and slowly walked up to your room where the crash came from and that's when you see someone that you recognize from Poptropica Ringmaster Raven.

• He was getting up from the floor and looked pretty confused as to where he was. Also he wasn't able to say anything most likely because in the game it was chat bubbles so you gave him a notepad and a pencil so he could write what he was trying to say to you.

• Let's just say it was definitely kikda awkward between you two since you knew what happens on his island and you told him you were the player but also that you didn't really have much of a choice in how the ending played out.

• He did understand that situation sometimes things don't go to plan and often aren't by choice. So before he returned back to the world of Poptropica you two actually hugged and he wrote thank you on the notepad you gave him before he left.

==============================
{Binary Bard}

• You suddenly remembered the childhood game Poptropica and remembered that Binary Bard was your favorite character from the game so you decide to start writing about them in your new notebook and did a small doodle of him before deciding to take a break and go to the bathroom.

• When you came back from the bathroom you were stunned seeing somebody who looked like Binary Bard looking at the notebook you were just writing in about him. Then that person turned around and saw you standing at your bedroom door.

• Turns out it was in fact the one and only Binary Bard and not some person cosplaying them standing in your room. He wasn't able to talk to you but he did write out what he was trying to say to you which allowed you two to have a long conversation about where he was currently at.

• Though all things come to a end at some point as Binary Bard had to return back to Poptropica where he was but before he did he left you a flirty comment on your computer which when you read it made you flustered.

==============================
{Dr.Hare}

• You were just about to take a small nap after doing some writing about Dr.Hare when you suddenly felt something or somebody land on top of you while you were laying down in your bed. Turns out it was in fact Dr.Hare in your room trying to quickly get off you and probably trying to say sorry but you couldn't hear him.

• As you handed him a notepad you two did chat about where he was and about what has happened on his island and along with Super Villain Island. It was kinda tough for Dr.Hare to write about what his dream was about so you didn't push him into telling you about it.

• He was quite curious about your house when you decide to show him around your place and he had a lot of questions about what certain things did and do. He used a lot of paper from the notepad you lend him for all the things he wrote down.

• Before he returned back to Poptropica he did write you a nice thank you note and that if you were to visit his island again that he would tell you more about his lab.

==============================
{Black Widow}

• So you decide to not throw out the random new notebook that was outside of your house and started writing about Black Widow from Poptropica. Now imagine turning away from your desk for just a moment when suddenly she shows up and tackled you to the ground and started asking or well trying to get answers from you.