Mayor x PuffPuff

This was a request by Jjdogasaur on Discord I hope you all enjoy! Also this is the 100th post on this book!!! 🥳

{Will you be mine?}

It was February 14th meaning it was Valentine's Day. Many of the people on Goofball were either spending time with their love ones/significant others, handing out valentine cards or treats to people, and then there's the Mayor of Goofball in his office practicing what he wanted to say to Puffpuff for a very long time. The Mayor had a bouquet of flowers that he knew Puffpuff liked on his desk as he was walking around his office while practicing what he was going to ask Puffpuff but kept getting nervous halfway through his speech practice. Though what the Mayor of Goofball didn't know about is that Gram decided to tell Puffpuff that the Mayor wanted to ask him something so when Puffpuff got to Mayor's office he actually overheard what the Mayor has said and also heard his name. The Mayor had his back turned from Puffpuff as the Mayor finally managed to say what he wanted to say without choking on his words. "Well Puffpuff these flowers are for you because I know they're your favorite. I also wanted to ask if you would do me the honor of going out on a date with me?" The Mayor said while his back was to Puffpuff who was blushing as he squeaks a bit before saying "Yes I would love to go out on a date with you Mayor." Puffpuff says as the Mayor jumps a bit before turning around and seeing Puffpuff. The Mayor's face went bright red as he hands Puffpuff the bouquet of flowers that he wanted to give Puffpuff to which Puffpuff accepted the flowers as Mayor says "Well then how about we go on a date tonight if that's fine with you of course Puffpuff?" The Mayor asked Puffpuff to which Puffpuff says "Yeah tonight can work for me. When should I meet you?" Puffpuff says as Mayor says "7:00pm and meet me outside here so that way I can take you to the location." Mayor says as Puffpuff nods his head and says goodbye to Mayor as he also said goodbye to Puffpuff as he left his office. Now that asking Puffpuff out on a date was done and he said yes the Mayor had to get everything set up for the date tonight.

{Time skip to 7:00pm}

It was now 7:00pm and as requested earlier Puffpuff was outside of the main building waiting for the Mayor. Not even a minute later the Mayor comes out of the building and sees Puffpuff. "Oh good your here sorry for making you wait I had to finish up a few things. Anyways are you ready Puffpuff?" Mayor asked Puffpuff to which Puffpuff says "Yeah I'm ready Mayor where we heading to?" Puffpuff says with a small squeak at the end of his question to which the Mayor says "It's a surprise follow me Puffpuff." Mayor says as he helds out a hand to Puffpuff to which Puffpuff takes as they both head towards where Mayor setted up their date. Soon enough Puffpuff and Mayor find themselves at a field with a nice table set up for two people with some food on the table. Mayor pulls out Puffpuff's chair for Puffpuff to sit before taking his own seat. Puffpuff and Mayor were enjoying the food that Mayor has worked on with the help of Gram of course and they both talked about many things. They had many laughs as well and once they both finished eating they both walked a bit into the field and layed down on the grass and started looking up at the night time sky full of stars. They were enjoying each other's presence together and before they knew it was already 10:00pm so they decided to head home to which Mayor walks Puffpuff to his home. As Mayor walks Puffpuff to his front door Puffpuff says "I had a wonderful time thank you for the amazing date." Puffpuff says as Mayor response with "I'm glad you enjoyed the date Puffpuff. I hope that we can have more dates in the future." Mayor says as Puffpuff squeaks with a smile on his face and says "I hope so too I would really like that alot." Puffpuff says as he gave Mayor a small kiss on his cheek as he said goodbye to Mayor before heading inside his home. Mayor smiles as he walks to his home he finally asked Puffpuff out on a date and he couldn't wait to see how far things go with him and Puffpuff in their relationship.