Ringmaster Raven x Female Reader

This was a request by Lily42235 I hope you all enjoy!

{Why do you like me?}

You're family was walking around the carnival that was in town and you decided to see what this bird boy attraction was all about that you kept hearing from other the kids. As you found the area you saw a boy around your age with black bird wings sitting in a cage looking down seeming sad. You decided to walk closer and as you got close to the cage the bird boy looks up seeing you looking at him through the cage. You gave him a gentle smile and said hello to him. The bird boy seemed hesitant to say anything but he gives you a small wave and looks surprised that you haven't reacted the same as the other kids or adults reacted to him. You started talking to him and realizing that you didn't want to be mean to him he started talking to you as well. You sat down by his cage as you two chatted with each other until the sun started to set. When you noticed the time you were about to leave when he stops you with a question "Hey (y/n) why is it that your so kind to me? I'm not really a normal kid." Raven aka bird boy asked you as you had started calling bird boy Raven to which he didn't really mind. You thought for a moment before saying "I think you're very interesting and I don't care that you may not be like other kids. You're still very nice and fun to chat with! I wish we could chat we each other longer though but my parents might be looking for me I need to find them." You said to him before remembering your bracelet and decided to give it to Raven before saying "So that way you don't forget about me you can have my bracelet. Hopefully you have safe travels Raven bye bye." You said to him as you waved goodbye to Raven before running off to find your parents as Raven looks down at the bracelet that you handed him and smiles with tears forming in his eyes. He hoped that he would be able to see you again in the future but for now he puts your bracelet on and sits in his cage alone with his own thoughts.