Huge Announcement {It's officially Closed}

Hello fellow Poptropica fans I have a big surprise for everyone! So I decided to create my own Danganronpa Poptropica au so I will have 16 contestants but half of them are Poptropica Villians! But the other half will be Poptropica OCs! I currently have enough Poptropica OCs already selected. So what I'm saying is I need no more OCs. You can participate but before you submit please look at the instructions below.
=================================
1. I need a picture of your OC so you will have to have discord to send me a image (My username on discord is MysticMysteries9116) or describe your oc very well in the comments so that it's easier for me to write them.
=================================
2. They will need a talent and to make things easier I'll say what talents are already taken from the ones I wrote down already. This will also be a clue to who the participants could be 🤫

Ultimate Ringmaster, Ultimate Agent, Ultimate Paranormal Investigator, Ultimate Scientist, Ultimate Computer Scientist, Ultimate Theif, Ultimate Writer, Ultimate Tutorialist, Ultimate Pirate, and Ultimate Artist. Ultimate Chosen One, Ultimate Adaptability, Ultimate Singer, Ultimate Fashionista, Ultimate Wildcat, and Ultimate Nurse
=================================
3. Please give a good description on the Ocs personality that way they won't sound so bland and out of character.
=================================
4. Please don't be upset If your character gets killed it is a killing game so there's going to be lots of death and gore.
=================================
5. If you have any questions or need to change something about your OC don't be afraid to ask me I'll make it work into the story.
=================================

Well thats all the rules just remembered it will be first come first serve kind of deal but that don't feel bad If you didn't get in. Also Im not a drawer so the images will most likely be on gacha or I'll be describing the death very well in the story. A long with I'll give credit to the OCs of the Poptropicans before the story begins and after the story is done. Anyways thanks for reading this and I hope you all have a great day or night wherever you are. Until next time this is Mystic signing off.