Director D x Agent Shield

This was a request by Sylunis on Discord with their oc Agent Shield. I hope you all enjoy!

{I love how you look just the way you are.}

Agent Shield has just gotten back home from doing a few errands when she noticed that the house was pretty quiet as she also noticed that she hasn't seen Director D yet either. "Hello? Director D are you home?" Agent Shield says as she started to walk upstairs to see if Director D was in the bedroom. When she gets up to the bedroom she finds Director D justs starring into a mirror not looking to happy. He didn't realize that Agent Shield had returned home until she walked over to where Director D was at and sat down next to him on the bed. Director D had finally snapped back to reality and sees Agent Shield was next to him and says to her "Oh sorry Agent Shield I didn't realize you returned back home." To which Agent Shield response with "It's alright but are you okay? You seemed rather lost in your thoughts when I walked in." To which Director D who was hesitant to answer decided to explain what was going on to her. "Well I've just been having those thoughts again about my appearance. I can't help but feel like they are in fact true." To which after hearing what Director D had said Agent Shield response with "I understand that you're self conscious about your appearance Director D. Must I remind you that I love you for you and that I don't fit the beauty standards here on Spy Island as well with my hair being messy 24/7." To which after saying that Agent Shield gives Director D a hug to which Director D hugs her back. For the rest of the day they both mainly just relaxing at their home and saying things that they love about each other until they both fall asleep cuddling with each other.