Namjoon felt his clothed cock jump in excitement and he gulped yet again. He couldn't help himself but give in to his begging's. And while they kissed, Seokjin could sense the change in how Namjoon kissed him. His love felt more aggressive and more alive and fiery. He had no idea that Namjoon's cock was throbbing inside of his shorts.

Namjoon didn't intend to pull away from Seokjin's sweet-sweet lips just yet, but he did because he got startled from a door opening.

It was bath time, and Jimin finished bathing Hoseok and Yoongi. They begged to take a bath together, and who was Jimin to say no to them?

Hoseok and Yoongi were wrapped up well in a warm towel and they walked alone to their room.

Jimin stopped by the living room before going after them.

"Jinnie," Jimin teased a little. "Bath time." Was all he said and he knew Seokjin was going to obey. He also knew that Namjoon would take initiative to be the one who bathed the little.

Namjoon patted his thigh, clearing his throat as he wasn't entirely over the kissing, "you heard him."

Seokjin pouted but got up. "I'll meet you in the bathroom!" He said and went to his room to go change.

[. . .]

Seeing Seokjin's pretty skin out in the open made it hard for Namjoon to concentrate. He loved his clean and smooth silky skin. There were no love marks marked on his skin, it was because he was having too much fun being little.

"Appa," Seokjin whispered, almost whining, as he cupped bubbles in his hands.

"Hmm?" Namjoon gulped. He continued lathering his luscious hair with hair conditioner.

"Why don't you take a bath with me?" He looked up at him with his lips out in a pout. Fuck, he looked so cute.

How could he say no to that face? Say no to him? But he couldn't, he really couldn't, his cock was hard and he knew Seokjin would ask questions.

He shook his head, "I already took a shower." He said.

"Please appa?" His eyes were soft and begging. Namjoon's cock twitched, and he felt horrible. Seokjin was little and Namjoon was getting so turned on by him. He felt so disgusted with himself. But his cock still jumped in excitement. His begging eyes were the same eyes he would use whenever he wanted to suck cock.

"Sorry, baby," He kissed his cheek, trying to keep it innocent. "Appa shouldn't."

"Shouldn't?" He asked.

He probably shouldn't haves used that word.

"Appa can't." He tried to fix.

"Can't?"

He sighed, he knew whichever word he used. He wouldn't know how to justify his answer.

"Another day baby, yeah?" He pressed his lips against his again, but his skin was so soft and so luring. He kissed him again, not on the mouth, but lower the boys ear where he knew he was sensitive.

The little giggled, "a-appa that feels weird." He splashed his hands on the bubbly water as he was left feeling a little giddy.

Namjoon restrained himself, "s-sorry." His cock throbbed secretly.

The little nodded his head slowly, smiling shyly to himself. He continued to play with the bubbles in the water cluelessly on how he was affecting the other.

"Appa, please??" He later continued to beg. Showing Namjoon that same pleading and sexy pout that worked wonders on him. "I'm so lonely here."

Namjoon sighed, he rinsed the boys hair. "You're not lonely, Jinnie, I'm here."