Explanation

Corey Chapter -34

I hear Liaison's light footsteps moving along the landing when she comes upstairs. They stop outside my bedroom door briefly and I wait for her to come in but she doesn't. She continues down the hall.

It makes my temper flares because why doesn't she come to me. It's frustrating knowing that I have her but not fully. It's a funny feeling that I cannot explain and I don't like it. Furious, I rollover in bed and punch the pillow twice before I fix it.

***

Two hours passed, yet sleep won't come. It's taunting. I'm miserable as I toss and turn with guilt. It's eating me away as I relive my actions. I lost control. I shouldn't have used the belt on Liaison like I did. Even through the madness I know I went too far, and was hitting her too hard, but the need to make her submit tonight was too strong. I couldn't hold back; all I could do was wait for her to say stop. I'm glad she used the safe word because I don't know how far I would've taken things.

My actions were in abhorrent and I should have checked that she was ok, but I was too mad, Now I need to rectify things because knowing Liaison, she will think there is more to my act than what it really is.

Getting out of bed, I grab a cooling lotion from my bag and go to her. The bedroom door is ajar so I don't bother to knock before entering.

She's lying on her side facing away and I can hear her soft whimpers in the dim room. It's maddening. I know she's crying because of what I did. I caused her pain, something I promised I would never do.

"Liaison...can I come in?"

Sniffing she quickly wipes her eyes before she looks over her shoulders, but it's too late because I already see the tears, and I don't like it, not one bit.

"Go away Corey!"

I get ready to tell her that I'm not going anywhere but seeing her like this softens my heart so I decide against it.

"Does it hurt?"

She sighs and says, "it's stinging."

I notice a box filled with scrunch up tissue on the nightstand. It means that she's been crying this whole damn time. I'm a dick because I should have made sure she was ok instead of running.

"I've got something that will help, can I...?"

It must be guilt because I don't know why the fuck I'm asking. She's mine, and if I feel like touching her, I shouldn't have to ask but I wait for her reply. The moment she nods yes, I exhale in relief and crawl in bed behind her.

"Please be careful. The material rubbing against my skin makes it worse."

When I move the covers to look at her bare bottom, I gasp in horror. Jesus! I lost it. Five angry welts detailed down to the tiny holes in my belt mars her skin, then there are my fingerprints, the sight of them makes me want to beat myself up.

I never wanted to do this to her. Its paining knowing that I marked her like this. I'm not getting off like I usually do. The sight repulses me and a shameful tear slips out to splash on her skin.

"I'll put some of this on. It'll help make you feel better."

"What is it?" she asks sniffing.

Clearing the knot in my throat, I answer, "it's a cooling lotion for your skin. It will numb the affected area and will help to relieve pain."

Still on her side, she shifts for me to apply the lotion and she must see the distraught in my features because she says, "I didn't mean to push you...I'm so-"