In Between

Liaison  Chapter-33

I feel bad that Corey wants to apologize for his upbringing. I can't let him do that and distract him with a kiss. At the same time, he raises one arm to draw the awning over and it hides us just like he said it would. Then he fiddles with the latch on the tent and as soon as it clicks in place, he drops his hands on my legs to stroke them.

"Have you ever made out with anyone in one of these things?" I ask suggestively.

"No."

His answer comes out as a rush reply as his hands runs slowly up my thighs. When they reach my hips, he gives them a hard squeeze. I feel his cock starting to get hard so I push my ass down on his crotch and wiggle my hips.

"Want to?"

"Is that a trick question, Liaison?" He asks leaning forwards.

The movement makes the muscles in his chest and stomach bunch together, and following the dents of his abs, I trace my fingers over them.

His body is amazing. Many women would love to be in my place. I don't know of any who wouldn't want to be up and close with a man this hot and sexy. His smooth brown skin reminds me of fine chocolate. I feel like licking every inch of him, but I settle for kiss him as I look in his eyes.

"Tell me what you want." I whisper next to his ear before I nibble the side of his neck.

He growls, "I want you, all of you," and it makes me hot.

The look in his eyes tells me he's getting ready to hash up our past conversation so I follow through with my plan.

"I have something better in mind."

Clasping his chin, I turn his face to mine then I give him an open mouth kiss. One that makes him wild and needy. I suck his tongue and toy with him just like he does me.

But then he grabs my hair and tilts my head to the side to holds me in place, and when he kisses me again dominance takes over. He's demanding control with his kisses, and I'm not going to let him take it.

Biting his bottom lip, I pull back slightly then let go and it snaps back to place. Smiling, I keep my eyes on him while I move down his chest and when I pause at his nipples, I lick then bite them. That makes his belly ripple as he scowls down at me.

I hope what I'm doing is driving him crazy.

Continuing, my tongue follows the dents my fingers traced earlier as I move further down his body. When I stop above his waist band, his muscles swell beneath his skin. A shadow of something fierce is trying to break free.

He pulls a fistful of my hair and when our eyes meet, he says, "what are you doing to me?"

I can't give him an answer because I don't know what I'm doing to him.

His cock springs free when I peel his boxers down and my mouth waters when I see his cock. Still locked in gaze, I lean forwards and lick the glossy head to test his taste. Ripples runs through him as he jaws tenses, and a sexy growl forces its way out.

The sound makes me painfully wet and I love his taste. His musky scent fills my nostrils and I've become needy. Like a fiend, I greedily suck his cock further in my mouth then I ease back to swivel my tongue around the wet tip. His head falls further back as he growls and bite his lip. I'm glad that he seems to like what I'm doing so I pull his boxers all the way off.

Up close, his full length frightens me. It's huge. How the hell did he get it inside me, and how the hell am I going to fit it in my mouth.

I've bitten off more than I can chew.