Clean That Shit Up!

Liaison- Chapter 9 

After I finish my laundry, I get ready to go to my room. When I leave the laundry room, I stop in the hallway to contemplate which way I should go to avoid bumping into anyone because Corey's text message said I should make myself scarce and I'm doing just that but then I hear women talking. It sounds like they're coming my way.

"It's a long time since I explored this place- I hardly ever leave his bedroom when I'm here." I recognize Beth's voice after she said that.

"Like I said, count me in if you're ever up for a threesome." Another voice says and I don't recognize it.

Few seconds late, Beth strolls around the corner laughing and she's with a red head. They don't see me yet so I check them out. Both women are stunning in a made-up way. It makes me wonder what they would look like without heavy makeup and expensive clothes.

Not wanting to come across as eavesdropping, I clear my throat. "Hi." I mumbled.

"Oh, hi again," Beth greets first. "We weren't introduced properly. I'm Beth, Corey's Fiancée."

After that she introduces the other woman as Amber who ignores my extended hand. Feeling embarrassed, I drop it then run it up and down the side of my thigh. What a bitch!

"Can I help with something, Beth?" I ask politely.

"No. Corey's just wrapping up his meeting and I'm just showing Amber around."

Hearing that, I pull the basket with my freshly washed and dried clothes closer to my body and go to move around them. I'll go through the utility room since it has another set of stairs that leads up to the second floor.

Plus, I want to get away from these women because for some reason they make me uneasy but Beth steps in front of me to block my way.

"I didn't catch your name."

"It's Liaison," I tell her nicely.

"Well Liaison..." The way she says my name slaughters my ears. "Forget about what you've heard. You know how girl chats are."

"Don't worry, I didn't hear a thing," I reply stepping around her.

"Good...and Liaison,"

Turning I answer. "Yes."

"Be a good help and fetch coffee. They should be done by now."

The way Beth bosses me around gets on my nerves. I would rather eat nails than take orders from her but what am I to do, she's my boss's fiancée. I don't want her to have any issues with me so I can't say no to her.

"Yeah sure," I hear myself say then I make my way to the kitchen.

***

The man who Corey is entertaining for the evening has been watching me since I walked in the room. After I serve c him coffee, I start to clear the table and I didn't expect his hand to snake up my thighs. It causes horrible flash backs and I can't stop the shakes from taking over. The plates fall from my hands and clatter on the table and I couldn't stop the gasp that escapes me either.

Corey didn't see him touch me but he starts and argument with his guest and during the argument someone orders me out the room. I don't hesitate, I run out the room and I don't stop till I reach the stairs by the kitchen.

Sitting on the bottom step, I hear Corey arguing with the man whose touch I can still feel lingering between my thighs. It's making shudders run down my spine. If I'd listened to Corey when he first ordered me to leave, I wouldn't be in this whole damn mess. Now I think I cost him his deal. If he didn't have a reason to fire me before, I know he has one now.