SOA/Marvel [Gen Fic] pt. 1

Começar do início

Jax's small grin instantly disappears as his brothers all tense. "Not much. She was declared dead after so many years. What's this about, Wayne?"

Wayne takes a moment and then, "We found her."

"Holy shit," Juice utters in quiet awe.

Jax sits forward, brow furrowed. "What do you mean you found her?"

"Technically, she found us."

Tig's eyes widen. "She's alive?!"

Wayne nods and finally hands the folder in hand over to Jax. "She's alive and healthy."

Jax wastes no time in opening the folder, flipping carelessly through the word documents and zeroing in on the pictures. There are shots of his baby sister from her newborn to toddler years, and then some newer shots of her from Charming's very own hospital and police station.

"She's in Charming?"

"Jackson." Wayne hesitates until the blonde looks up. "She's outside."

The Sons all freeze, letting his words sink in. Then before anyone can say anything, Jax is up and out of his seat and rushing for the door. It takes Wayne a moment to catch up and when he does, he walks to the passenger door of his patrol car.

◈◈◈

You'd been watching the door that Chief Unser disappeared into very carefully, waiting to see whether or not there'd be a scene. You've done your research, so you know who is who, but you have to constantly remind yourself to not call them by name before they introduce themselves.

A handful of minutes later, there's a blonde rushing out the door. Jax Teller. He comes to an abrupt stop, glancing all around the lot until his eyes land on the car you're in. He squints his eyes, but you know the glare from the sun is preventing him from seeing you properly.

You wait until Chief Unser comes out, followed by a small group of men, to open your door.

Stepping out of the car, you offer the chief a small smile before glancing at each and every man as you shut the door behind you. Jax steps forward then, expression astonished as he looks you up and down.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Personally, no," you say. You glance at each man at his back, smiling softly. "Chief Unser kindly showed me pictures and told me who was who, but that's it."

"I-I'm Jax." Your gaze lands back on him and you swallow the laugh threatening to spill out at his fidgeting. "Is it- is it cool if I hug you?" This time you do laugh, spreading your arms a little and bracing yourself when he suddenly lunges forward.

Jax nearly bends you backwards as he towers over you, arms wrapped tightly around you. You're on the tips of your toes, hands fisted in the back of his shirt, under his vest, and face pressed into the side of his neck. And though you've always had a tight leash on your emotions, you're surprised when you feel a lump form in your throat and your eyes turn misty.

When you pull back and sniffle, Jax's hands grasp either side of your neck and he rests his forehead against yours. Your hands grip onto his wrists as he asks, "Are you really here?"

You smile wide, nodding. "Yeah. I'm home now."

Jax matches your smile before he pulls you back into his embrace, and you wetly laugh when the men at his back start whooping and hollering.

"Well now that you're reunited, my work here is done," Chief Unser says.

You pull back from Jax, turning towards the chief to shake his hand. "Thank you for this."