Marvel [Druig]

After helping your fellow Eternals stop the Emergence, it's time you let them in on a little secret you've been keeping for thousands of years.

. .

. .

BEFORE

Ikaris and Sersi had been the two to find you, the two of them ringing your doorbell in the middle of the day to explain what Sersi knew about Ajak, Eternals, Deviants, Celestials and the upcoming destruction of Earth. It was a rude awakening, for sure, and it changed everything you once believed in. They needed your help, they needed the help of every Eternal you had awakened with so long ago on the Domo, and they needed it now. You were terrified of what was to come, but you knew that you'd do anything to stop the destruction of this planet you've become so fond of.

"Give me a couple of hours to get some things in order. I'll meet you at your next stop."

"We're going after Phastos next," Ikaris had said.

"Great. Leave me an address and I'll be there in a couple of hours."

After getting your affairs in order and heading over to Phastos', you were surprised to find him with a husband and a child. He had the perfect life going on for him and you felt terrible for dragging him away from it all. And it was as he was in the middle of making plans to have his family moved to Ajak's farm house that you decided to let him in on the secret that only one other person had known.

You had a daughter of your own- a daughter who inherited powers, but had stopped aging when she hit her sixteenth year mark. To say Phastos was surprised would have been an understatement, but after assuring him that she could watch over his husband and son at Ajak's, he agreed to have his husband go pick her up from where you had left her and take her with him to the farm house.

"So who's the father?" He had asked when Sersi and Ikaris were too busy to pay attention to your conversation.

You had stared at him, expression void of any emotion and shook your head. "Not now, Phastos. Not now."

Being reunited with your fellow Eternals brought forward emotions you had thought you buried so long ago- happiness, anger, sadness and longing. You forgot how much they bickered and though you found amusement in it all, you wish everyone could just get along.

Losing Gilgamesh was truly heartbreaking, especially Thena's reaction to it all, and you knew you would do whatever it took to kill the Deviants responsible. But then secrets were unearthed and hidden agendas were brought forward into the light, and you'd never felt more betrayed than you had when it came out that Ikaris killed Ajak, Sprite was in love with Ikaris and would do whatever he asked, and Kingo walked away from you all.

In the end, Ikaris and Sprite gave themselves up to the Uni-Mind to give Sersi the power needed to kill the Celestial slowly emerging from Earth. Ikaris then flew off, heavy with guilt over all that he'd done, and Sprite allowed Sersi to make her human so she could grow up and live the life she'd always wanted.

AFTER

Phastos had fixed the Domo far more quickly than you anticipated and all too soon you found yourself flying back to Ajak's farm house. Everyone was exhausted and needed time to mourn, but you were on the verge of having an anxiety attack. And glancing at Druig across the Domo as he smiled at Makkari did you no favors.

"So is now the time to ask who the father is?" Phastos asks.

You startle at his sudden appearance, glancing at him briefly as you let out a soft sigh. "You'll know immediately when you see my daughter. There's no mistaking who her father is."