Marvel [Peter Parker]

You're in love with your best friend who has absolutely no idea you have such feelings. When he unknowingly breaks your heart, Wanda and Pepper step up to take your mind off of it.

. .

. .

Ever since Peter introduced you to the Avengers after they teased him about not having any friends besides Ned, you'd been a fixture at Stark Tower after school hours. If you weren't there doing homework, spending time with Wanda, or patching up Peter after his nighttime activities, you were there napping and eating all the snacks.

Tonight is no different and Tony finds you on the communal floor, sitting in the sunken pit- books, binders and your laptop scattered all around you.

"Don't you have a home, kid?"

"Yep," you answer without missing a beat, "but the WIFI is loads better here."

You can hear Tony hum before he walks towards the kitchen, rummaging through the refrigerator. "Well at least you're here and not out on the streets. What are you working on?"

"Had some essay questions I needed to answer for English Four, two pages of Algebra problems that I barely got through and now I'm struggling with some Chemistry equations that I'm definitely going to need Peter to help me with."

"Let me take a look. I got some time." Tony drops onto the couch a few feet away and you exhale with relief as you pass over the Chemistry book. He passes you a water bottle in return and you're quick to crack it open, sipping from it for a few seconds before capping it once more. You're surprised when Tony then leans over after a few seconds and grabs a notebook, flipping it open to a clean page before grabbing a pencil and writing the equation out on the paper. "Here, this is how you're going to work it out."

Tony Stark takes you step by step through solving the equation, making sure you understand exactly what you're doing. It takes you a bit until you get somewhat of a grasp of it and then he has you solve the next couple on your own. There's a few hiccups, but on the third equation you finally work it out correctly. You cheer and thank Tony for his help, but all too soon you're distracted by Spiderman dropping down in front of you.

Peter holds his hands out in front of him, already attempting to calm you down before he speaks. "So, uh, before you get mad, just know that it was an elderly couple I was helping."

You stare at him with a deadpan expression before you sigh and set your homework aside. Then glancing up at your best friend a moment later, you wince when you see his face mask is cut in a couple of places. "Let's see the damage then." Peter pulls off his mask and you shake your head when you see the cuts along his cheekbone and jaw. "If you're hurt anywhere else, you better strip and get comfortable."

Tony makes a scandalized noise and you swat at his head while climbing out of the pit. You quickly grab the first aid kid from one of the cabinets and a bottle of water from the fridge, and you make your way back to where Peter is waiting.

Climbing back into the sunken pit, you sit next to Peter and have him face you. You gently grasp his chin, turning his face this way and that way to see what you're working with. And when you realize that no stitches are going to be needed, you get to work.

You grab a piece of gauze and pour some water on it, wiping the blood from his face. Then grabbing an antibacterial spray, you tell Peter to close his eyes. He does and you spray the cuts, lightly dabbing at them with another clean piece of gauze. Then when that's done, you spread a little bit of antibacterial ointment over the cuts before applying butterfly bandages.

"There. All done."

"Thanks, YN." Peter leans in and kisses your cheek, hurriedly getting up and completely missing the blush that erupts on your face. "I'll be right back with my own homework. Don't leave just yet."