His uncle shook his outstretched hands before going in for a hug.

"Uncle Dean."

"Karim."

"Dad." Karim hugged him next before letting him go.
"Is that...Ahmed Mansur?"

"Yepp. Only wished we could have wrapped him in a Christmas package and then you'd probably believe in Santa." Dean was the one to reply.

Karim looked between them.

"How?...I knew that you had a plan but this...this is just..." Karim didn't know what to say.

"With him and Yasmine's confession we should be on our way home in a few hours."

Karim almost cried. They actually did it. And for the first time it didn't require days of breaking every bone in their body to achieve it.

"Thank you. Thank you two. You don't know how grateful I am for this."

"We're family. It's what family does." Dean stated.

"Now where's this Bennet man. I'd like to see him face to face."

"Dean." Tawfiq warned.

"Come on. I won't beat him up or anything. He was part of the reason Bella and I were arrested. I just want to see my prosecutor." Dean drawled.

Tawfiq's gaze hardened when he spotted Bennet talking with some agents and walking towards them. He rose his head when someone whispered something to him.

He had a smug smile on when he noticed Tawfiq as well but it quickly turned hard when he saw who was standing behind Tawfiq.

He handed the files he was holding to one of the agents by him before walking towards them in long strides.

"You must be Bennet. Remember me? Maybe not. I got more handsome so it's a given." Dean towered over the petite man.

"Ahh Agent Z. Or I guess I can call you Dean." Bennet spoke. His eyes were trained on Ahmad who looked like he would disintegrate any second.

"Let's continue this conversation somewhere private." Tony stepped in. There were too many  eyes on them. Not that any of the agents in the building would go report them or anything but it wasn't always you had the Royal family of the Emirates, an ex-president and a well known CIA special agent.

"I agree. We can talk there." He pointed to a door which probably led to another interrogation room. "Please. After you." Bennet stepped aside for them to pass.

His usual confidence wasn't there anymore. He knew where this was going. He looked like he was trying to think of a solution as quickly as possible.

All the men entered the room one after the other.

There was only a single chair in the room with a large metal table. Dean shrugged and dragged the chair to him making sure to scrape the legs on the ground before sitting with the back of the chair facing forwards.

"So. When can she be released?" Tony spoke first.

They didn't have time to beat about the bush any longer.

"When a jury says so." Bennet's gaze still lingered on Ahmad.

"Oh come on. You really want to do this?"

"All I know is I have a criminal in custody and I'll make sure she gets what she deserves."

Karim grinded his teeth together.
"Call my wife a criminal again." Karim dared him. Leaving his threat open.

"Well Ahmad will testify that those classified documents are forged."

"Oh is that so? Wouldn't that be incriminating himself? I don't think you understand how this will play out."