Chapter 52

"Hold that seal close. When you get to Kuwait show it to a friend of mine. He will get you an audience with the king."

She had been in the base for 3 days already. But it was getting dangerous. Interpol knew she was in Oman now.
And now there were people looking for Samia.

She couldn't stay for too long. So she was going to move around places until they found something to work with against James.

It could take a year.

She'd been hiding with Maher for 3 years.

The only difference was that Maher wasn't a missing kid neither was Interpol a problem.

She had wanted to go to the US. Find Marilyn at least but Yahya had informed her that the weren't in bound for the states for months.

But they were going to Kuwait. So she could go there or they'd have to wait a few months to get to the US.

Zaira prayed Noor's dad didn't mind being associated with a possible felon.

The man seemed like he would mind. But she was counting on Noor not him.

~

Karim was checking through files after files. He needed something...anything that would give him a cause to appeal the custody case. And to get Zaira out of Interpol's jaw.

"This man is too clean, T." Dean said over the screen to his father.

"I figured. There's nothing of him being in that PI even. Thank you anyways." He paused for a second. "What about Zaira? Did you get anything?"

"Sorry but no. But my boss told me something. He said Bennett, he was the one who was in charge of the mission to arrest Bella and I. Supposedly, he wanted to move up the ladder."

"Clearly, he did."

"Yes but we never stuck. We are still roaming around and he can't arrest us. He wants to join their board. Be a chairman or some shit. And the fact that we are still free doesn't help him."

"So he wanted bigger fish which is Zaira?" Karim concluded.

Why couldn't people just leave them alone?

"Possibly. Said he'd do anything including work with the devil. So it's possible he got the evidence from someone else."

"I see. Thank you, Dean."

"No problem, T. Did you find were Zaira is now?"

"No. I don't want anyone even thinking we have any idea where they both are at the moment. But it's Zaira. We believe she's fine."

Dean nodded.

"I know they are fine. Both of them." Karim corrected his father.

They had to be.

**

"Imagine my surprise when I'm phoned to find out the woman who stole my daughter's first love is in my country." Latif dryly put out.

"You're a red notice in Interpol, Sheikha." He added eyeing Samia by her.

"And kidnapping a child? That won't look good for anyone. Especially you."

Zaira knew the man was blunt and he lived up to that.

"But you are still here."

Wherever here was. As soon as she was dropped off she was ushered into a room with Samia. They couldn't have people seeing them. She had shown someone the seal and he just grumbled something about Yahya doing anything he wanted before going away.
But a few hours later, the king had arrived himself.