Chapter 54

"If it's to bring that asshole down and in jail then I will."

It didn't take much to convince Bridget to come with them. She hated his guts.

They had been friends when he had come to her town for vacation.
He got drank one night and forced himself on her.

Funny thing was she never reported it. She liked him and he was even crying as he begged for forgiveness claiming he didn't know what had come over him.
But when she found out she was pregnant, he refused to accept the baby as his even with multiple tests after their son-Thomas-was born.
And yet had the audacity to fight for Samia.

Thomas was 11 years old and even though Bridget hadn't wanted to bring him along she had changed her mind and decided it was for the best if she brought him along to meet his father.

Miller was driving the car to someplace where they were supposed to charter a plane to Mexico and then they'd get another plane that would send them to Abu Dhabi.

She already knew that the crown was appealing the verdict in light of new evidence. But it would be more proof if Bridget testified so everyone was aware of how much of a prick James actually was.

**

"God, Dean. I thought something had happened." Tawfiq groaned.

"It's not as easy as you think to transport an unwilling person. I had to convince him he was doing good and he'd be safer with us."

Tawfiq eyed him.

"And he believed you?"

"I'm a charmer if I do say so myself."

He gave him money.

"You gave him money."

"A little. And only because I think he needed more to survive."

"Thanks, man." Tawfiq bro hugged him.

"No problem. He's on his way here with Bella."

"Great. We don't start till 2pm." Tawfiq informed.

**

Karim was already inside. His leg moving at 170km/h.

He had hope that his uncle would bring their witness. What he was worried about was not starting Zaira's case too and getting the evidence sent to Bennet.

But they couldn't. If they were fighting to get Zaira released before or whiles trying to get back his missing daughter. It wouldn't have a nice look. It would prove to Bennet they knew where Zaira was as well as Samia.

So they'd have to win this fight first.
They just had to find a way to find Samia without Zaira bringing her in.
He hoped she wasn't crazy. She was. But hopefully not that crazy.

~

"From what I understood. If we get to the court you'd be arrested." Bridget pointed out.

"Yes."

"You can just give me directions to the court. I will go with her."

"You'll probably be charged with kidnapping before you can explain yourself."

"You will be charged for kidnapping."

"Don't worry about me."

She was actually just tired of running. She wanted to see Karim even if it was for a single second.

And if she knew one thing it was that Karim wouldn't let her stay in jail. He'd get her out one way or another.

"Come on."