Chapter 13

"The fastest way we can find her is by following her digital footprints right after leaving the hospital." Aziz pointed out.

"Yes. If we were to track all her transactions under the name she gave at the hospital, I'm sure we can find out if she stayed in the country or took a flight somewhere else." Dean said through the phone.

Karim, Tawfiq, Aziz and Salim were in Tawfiq's villa video calling Dean to try and get a strategy to find Zaira.

They had left Australia right after finding out that Zaira indeed gave birth at that hospital.
Now they were back home, working to find a strategy in looking for her.

Karim shook his head in disagreement.

"If this was any other person, it could work. But this is Z. She knows how to cover her tracks very well. And she can easily decipher what our next move will be. I would have never even gotten the idea of her using my name. And if she smells that someone is after her, then we'll honestly never find her."

"What do we do then?" Tawfiq asked.

"We look for her the old fashioned way."

"That could take years, Karim." Salim

"I know. I want to find Maher just as quickly."

"We don't even know where to start. And if we stay on her trail for too long we might slip and she'd catch on as you said." Dean stated.

Karim sighed.

"I know. So as soon as we get a location where her scent is still fresh, I want everyone to stay out of it." Karim said simply.

"Karim. . ."

"Dad. The more people after her, the more she'll be inclined to move." Karim explained.

"You can't just. . ."

"He's my son. My heir. I'm not letting him stay with Z any longer than necessary."

"What are you going to do? Knock every door in that area? It's impossible on your own."

"You found me on your own."

"I found you by pure chance. Zaira is probably not living with any family. She's definitely not with her brother. She knows we'd be able to find her if she was. Doing this on your own will yield nothing."

Karim's phone rang.

He grumbled lowly.

"What?" He said right after answering.

"I wouldn't wish to be the person who got you angry." She spoke.

"Noor?"

"The one and only."

Karim checked the number again.
It was a new number.

'Excuse me' Karim mumbled and moved to another side of the villa.

"You changed your number?"

"Yes. And I need a favor?"

"Okay. What can I do for you?"

"I need you to pick me up."

Karim furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Pick you up? From where?"

"The airport." She simply answered.

"You're here?"

"Obviously."

"Alone?" Karim was surprised.

"Not exactly. I came with security but I'm currently in the washroom, hiding from them."