Chapter 28: The Seducer.

Start from the beginning

He put his hand up as he bent down putting his other hand over his chest,
"Your majesty." He said looking down waiting for Jungkook to hold his hand which Jungkook did and then without saying anything just leaned down to put a kiss over the back of Taehyung's hand even before Taehyung could do it. He then started walking towards the club.

Taehyung looked at him and pouted,
"Why does he always does things that I am supposed to do?" He mumbled to himself ignoring the heat he could feel over his whole face. He rubbed his warm cheeks and ran behind his baby to hold his waist of course.

_________

"Who could it be Dad?" Namjoon asked his father as his father came back home after an entire day that too in the evening.

Namjoon has been trying to reach Daehyun since he got to know about what happened by an employee, who told him because he was the son of the CEO.

Actually Daehyun has been at Kai's workhouse all day just yelling at the man for not being able to get him back his data that had been deleted.

But at the end Kai couldn't even get a word back and because of that he actually felt so useless. He was still working his ass off when Daehyun just stormed away from there.

And the worst thing in all of this was that not only the blueprints but everything was deleted, the whole database of Vante was blank at the moment.

Daehyun looked up at Namjoon and then went to sit down on the couch before pouring a glass of whiskey for himself.

"I don't know Joon-ah. It seems like someone really doesn't like me." Daehyun joked even though he was really in a bad mood but just didn't want to put it over his son.

Namjoon went and stood behind his father and started massaging his shoulders,
"Don't worry Dad, I'll ask Jinnie to help you with the coming projects. Am sure it will be okay. That person only deleted the blueprints but he can't take away your talent right? We'll sort everything again." Poor Joonie didn't know that it wasn't his father who had the talent but rather someone else's talent that got wiped away.

He still believes those blueprints were his own father's.

Daehyun gritted his teeth feeling slight discomfort as he saw how blindly his son trusted him to make those blueprints again. If only he had the talent.

He was beyond exhausted at this point. He just wanted to drown himself in whiskey and then pass out due to it so that he could forget it for the time being.

"I'll ask Jin if I need his help with something son, you should go sleep, I know you didn't sleep much either because of worrying too much. Go, Leave me for some time Joon-ah, please." Daehyun said softly addressing his son who smiled at him and left after hugging his father.

"Why isn't everyone like my son?"

_________

"Wait where are you going?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who suddenly stood up to walk somewhere when all of them were just sitting and talking normally.

Jimin wasn't there it was just Daniel, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook. They all were sitting in the VIP open area while Jungkook and Daniel were looking around waiting for the men.

Hoseok and Taehyung knew about the drug deals and they were furious that they themselves had no clue what was going on in their own club.

But they had no idea what the plan was.

"To change hyung, the guys are here." Daniel replied as he saw Jungkook left when Taehyung left his hand to listen to Daniel.

Taehyung pouted when he saw Jungkook just fled away.