Niall laughed at that, sighing. "It's so nice to have Jasmine back!" A grin taking over, the hazel of his eyes were glinting. He rested his hand on my arm, before gently wrapping one arm around me for a hug. Only after he'd realised that I had wholly accepted the embrace, he properly hugged me. But even then, his touch was as gentle as the delicate brush of a feather. He seemed like he was handling glass with the way he handled me. It made me melt, metaphorically, as I found the gesture beyond adorable.

"I've always been here, Niall." I'd responded, though I felt Harry's attention on me, especially, after Niall's comment. He knew that it was a sentence that I'd hear often and he was also just as aware of how I despised the line. But the boys were already treading on ice with me, so I didn't make so much of a face at it. I couldn't put up a fuss when they'd already been so sweet with me.

I turned to Louis after, who was still clearly unhappy. It was hilarious - Eleanor, Niall and Harry were all watching him, just as I was. He was putting up a strop - it was a sight to see. "Come on, Louis. Bring it in." But when he didn't make any move, still feigning disappointment, I slowly walked over to him, and it was never my intention to garner his attention nor concern through the mere act, but suddenly the scowl was washed from his face and his hand instinctively reached out to me. His eyebrows were scrunched in care.

"No, don't. God, I feel bad." He stopped me in my tracks, with a touch of his hand, as though I were still in crutches. And instead, he walked the rest of the way to me - which, despite being a mere few steps - it was still enough to warm my heart. 

It was whilst Eleanor and Niall fell into conversation that he moved himself back, but let his hands rest on my arms to get me to look at him. "Jasmine, I'm so glad you're doing much better. I bet, at times, you'll feel like you're not, but that'll just be normal emotions that get the better of you. But for the most part, I'm so glad you're making improvement. It's only because you're constantly putting in effort that you're here, like this, today, and not silent on the bed, like you were a few weeks back." His voice was low as he spoke, making sure that it was something that only I heard, or at the very most - Harry. His attention turned to his friend.

Louis now turned his body slightly so he could talk to Harry too. "You both deserve so much happiness and this was tough - it was unbearably tough, for sure. But I can see you're rising from it stronger. And that's what matters."

Harry and I shared a look. But concealed in that one look, were so many meanings. Naturally, he was making sure that I didn't take any negative effect from it as a result of being insanely sensitive at times. But, he was also touched, just as I was, and felt the need to connect with me on that level to be appreciative of Louis' support.

There wasn't going to be so much as a squeak out of me, as I did feel grateful to Louis but had no idea how exactly I'd express that to him."Damn, Louis." Came from Harry through our gratitude. "You've gone wiser, mate."

"Well, I'm not the oldest of us guys for no reason." He'd shrugged his shoulders with a smirk. "And I was always wise, you're just realising it now."

Harry made a dig at Louis after that, and the two of them were fighting like they generally do. It's always playful - sibling banter, almost.

They stayed with us for a while, but then as they didn't want to take up too much time from us, they left too - promising they'd be back soon when I'd tried to get them to stay longer.

Seeing everyone treat me like normal excited me. The guilt had to be brushed under the rug as my selfishness took over. The need to feel okay. The desire to not be the centre of attention. I felt... normal?

The next day, Harry was our chauffeur, and Mum and I had a chill girls' day out - despite Dad and Harry tagging along behind us. They never interfered nor bothered us, but I guess Harry hated the prospect of letting me go out without him around me. We didn't wander too far from home - just walking around Hampstead High Street as it was filled with shops of all kinds - from cafes to boutiques to even makeup shops. The only problem was that the streets of Hampstead were not only hilly and steep, they were quite tough to walk around on even without an injured leg.