•Part 14 - OPENING •

Start from the beginning

Daisy: Um.. Come out everyone, we are going to have lunch and go in the woods for our projects now.

Namjoon: We'll be there in a while!

She left and he looked at Taehyung ,

Taehyung: She definitely forgot that you can't knock on this.

A roar of laughter filled the tent.

.

.

Teacher : Alright everyone! Quiet!!

She inhaled, trying to keep her calm. "What does he think is there inside the woods? Wolves and bears?"

Y/n : Why are you bothering me??

Jungkook: Just be careful, who knows what might-

Y/n : SHUT UP!!

Everyone fell silent. You looked around, trying to figure what just happened.

Teacher: Thank you y/n. So, you are all now going in the woods, for collecting the observations and take pictures for your projects. We have some tteokbokki, those who are hungry can have it, but I suggest you do since you all are going to be walking for long distances. You'll get five hours after that. Good luck!

Jin : Fill your stomach to the fullest!

~Time skip~

Everyone formed their pairs and left. You pulled Taehyung with you.

Taehyung: Can you please stop dragging me around?

Y/n : I know a perfect place where we can get the pictures! And what's more beautiful is the way there! Trust me.

You both entered the woods. There was a pleasant wind blowing. You deeply smelled the ait and turned to him, who was adjusting his camera.

Taehyung: Ready!

You smiled, and you both went deeper in, until you came across a beautiful tree, which had some mushrooms grown around it.

Taehyung: A perfect example of mycorrhiza , isn't it?

Y/n : Yeah! It's beautiful.

You both went under it. He knelt down, clicked a few, then on his knees carefully, and clicked some more, trying to get a perfect angle while you stood there , looking around. Just then , a strong breeze blew in a sway , shaking the branches of the tree, and a whole bunch of leaves, twigs and dust began raining down. You started dusting your clothes and hair, dancing around as some of it fell in your clothes. Taehyung stood up at the instance and your hand accidentally hit his cheek, hardly. Correction, it was more like a back handed slap. You laughed out loud in panic.

Y/n : Was that too hard? I'm so sorry!

You continued laughing.

Taehyung: It's alright.

He replied, and smiled, in contrary of his tightly closed fist which made his knuckles go white.

Y/n : Are you sure?

Taehyung: Yes.

He replied in a slight hiss. No , it definitely wasn't. His cheek had turned crimson in creases.

Y/n : Is your skin too sensitive?

You asked , gently stroking it with your thumb.

Taehyung: Yeah, I guess.

You frowned at his response. "There's something odd. It looks like it's an old bruise coming up"

Y/n : See! It's turning red now!